PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sprint insurance rave! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30729)

hibby50 06-30-2008 04:55 PM

Sprint insurance rave!

I am on my 7th apache and it just broke so i need to replace it for numero 8. This stinks because i read about getting asked if the want upgrades however i have screamed at the people before and threatened to cancel service and they wont do it! so what is going on

peepeesea 06-30-2008 05:24 PM

Re: Sprint insurance rave!

screaming and threatening are never a good idea when it comes to trying to get something... put yourself in there shoes, they can do whatever you want but they dont have to so why help you if you act like crazy person?

CozBoogie 06-30-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibby50 (Post 332282)
so what is going on

In a word your account has been "flagged". It has been determined that you sir, are what is known in the business as a "problem child".

late,
Coz

hibby50 06-30-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peepeesea (Post 332314)
screaming and threatening are never a good idea when it comes to trying to get something... put yourself in there shoes, they can do whatever you want but they dont have to so why help you if you act like crazy person?

i was nice on my like 5th phone but then it got out of hand i didn't do that in the store just on the phone. i am trying i different store this time...

CozBoogie 06-30-2008 05:36 PM

The problem with that though is that there is a central repository that contains all of your most vital information. Merely changing locations, etc. will not erase the years of damage that you've done to your valued reputation. Think of it like the dreaded credit report. It doesn't matter what credit card you apply for, your credit history still follows you around and is unchanged.

late,
Coz

hibby50 06-30-2008 06:01 PM

o no say it aint so coz

CozBoogie 06-30-2008 06:03 PM

I'm reviewing your "personal file" right now and in all honesty I'm not sure how you're gonna dig yourself outta this one.

late,
Coz

railslave 06-30-2008 06:07 PM

man i know that its good to kill sprint with kindness. im on my 3rd mogul, from the sprint store. better then that the phones i have got have been new in the box, not refurbs, so now i have 4 sets of cables, pouches, sd cards etc etc no problems with sprint here. allways walk in with a smile lol:drunken:

CozBoogie 06-30-2008 06:16 PM

In all honesty, being nice can go a long way. I've been over the top nice to them and it's gotten me the following:

1. When I call CS I almost always get bumped up to the upper crust of CS. They are always apologizing about having to make me wait, etc.
2. I had an issue with texts on my plan. I was sent directly to Technical Support (without being put on hold). Sprint opened a ticket and told me I would being hearing back from them. I had 2 calls back in less then 3 hours (one from their main Technical Support and one form some other Technical Support in Oklahoma).
3. Disputes on my bill are handled with one phone call and always go my way.
4. Have easily removed and added services from my plan without any problems, etc.

We have 5 lines on our account and have been with Sprint for 7 years. I'm always super nice to them.

late,
Coz

dsibarra72 06-30-2008 06:21 PM

Is it me or is there a change in the air over at sprint CS. I swear I have not heard a foreign voice answer or had to eplain the same thing to 3 or more cs reps before they get something done. I think its been like 2 months now, Could be wrong though