PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is PPCkitchen done ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147099)

DavidinCT 09-19-2011 11:35 AM

Is PPCkitchen done ?

I've been trying to get to the PPCKitchen.org site for a few days now and just gets "this page cannot be displayed"

Is PPCkitchen done ? I know support for WM devices is down quite a bit but, I have an Imago that I would LOVE ot create my own custom rom with and I used PPCK all the time with my old TP2.

Are they down for good or ?

If so, too bad, it was a great program and was hoping we would see something like that for WP7 at some point.

Tinkerbell 09-19-2011 12:27 PM

Re: Is PPCkitchen done ?

Hey DavidinCT! Thank you for your interest in PPCk! Yes, it is an amazing site for Windows Mobile users. We are still in discussion about the future of the Site. It is good to hear that there are some still interested, as it gives more weight to keeping it going. Stay tuned... I will keep you posted through this thread!

DavidinCT 09-19-2011 04:27 PM

I was on PPCK for a long time....Look up my member name on there...Used it through 3 phones...

darren.wlsn1 09-19-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell (Post 2145907)
Hey DavidinCT! Thank you for your interest in PPCk! Yes, it is an amazing site for Windows Mobile users. We are still in discussion about the future of the Site. It is good to hear that there are some still interested, as it gives more weight to keeping it going. Stay tuned... I will keep you posted through this thread!

did i miss something? your in charge of this and whats "future of the site" mean?

Tinkerbell 09-19-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 2145952)
did i miss something? your in charge of this and whats "future of the site" mean?

No, not in charge, just part of the PPCkitchen.org team. At this point, it is a matter of 'shall we evolve the site, or let it go'. Some on the team think that it is time to just let go, others are thinking back to fun times and wanting that to continue. We shall see...

Tinkerbell 09-19-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinCT (Post 2145945)
I was on PPCK for a long time....Look up my member name on there...Used it through 3 phones...

Yes, I remember very well!! Thank you for all your support!! =]=]

StreetsmarT 09-20-2011 11:17 AM

i hope the site makes it back online. it was a great community of people over there

kyderr 09-20-2011 02:27 PM

Some of us never got a chance to use it. (Like me) and now I am interested...

famousfabes88 09-20-2011 11:38 PM

first post on this site ever...and i have to say i am bummed that ppckitchen is down!!! i managed to install it on 1 of my systems...will i still be able to use it to cook up roms?? i hope you all bring it back!

darren.wlsn1 09-20-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by famousfabes88 (Post 2146311)
first post on this site ever...and i have to say i am bummed that ppckitchen is down!!! i managed to install it on 1 of my systems...will i still be able to use it to cook up roms?? i hope you all bring it back!

welcome here and nice first post.