PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iphoneunlocking.com

Does anyone know if this site is legit. Unlock iPhone 4s/4/3Gs 5.0 - jailbreak iPhone 4s/4/3Gs 5.0 or http://www.jailbreakiphone4s.com

They are charging 24.99. I'm sure there will be a free version out sometime, just wanted to know if anyone used them yet.

Last edited by brack21; 10-29-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Iphoneunlocking.com

I have not heard anything negative about them. I question if they really have the jailbreak for 5.0 completed, but it's possible. If you try it, please post back and let us know.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I haven't purchased and iphone yet. I was hoping someone has dealt with them and can give some info. I'm waiting until the io5 gets jailbroken before I purchase, because I really need to tether. Although I still may take the leap by the end of november, we will see.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: Verizon

Bill36 is a n00b

No they are not legit. There was actually a story done on them. Jailbreaking the iPhone 4s, and an untethered jailbreak for iOS 5 havent been released yet. I'd watch out when it comes to paying for stuff like that.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: nokia
Carrier: vodaphone

qwerty% is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Does anyone know if this site is legit. Unlock iPhone 4s/4/3Gs 5.0 - jailbreak iPhone 4s/4/3Gs 5.0 or UnlockiPhoneVIP.com - Official Factory IMEI Unlocking For iPhone 6 / 6+ / 5C / 5S / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS / 3G
They are charging 24.99. I'm sure there will be a free version out sometime, just wanted to know if anyone used them yet.
To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions