PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Android Discussion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Google Andriod (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148878)

Hi_mas 01-27-2012 07:46 AM

Google Andriod

Frozen I think, Google Andriod, I switched on and then it said battery low, I plugged into power,an hour later I went back and it had frozen. No buttons worked, I pushed reset and it went off. When I switch on again , blue light comes on, menu update, the curser flashes for a while than stops. Please help.

OMJ 01-27-2012 12:01 PM

Re: Google Andriod

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi_mas (Post 2166113)
Frozen I think, Google Andriod, I switched on and then it said battery low, I plugged into power,an hour later I went back and it had frozen. No buttons worked, I pushed reset and it went off. When I switch on again , blue light comes on, menu update, the curser flashes for a while than stops. Please help.

more info needed. what device do u have, which Android version? have u tried pulling the battery?

Karl 02-01-2012 06:26 AM

info info info!

eric12341 02-02-2012 12:33 PM

Do a hard reset, if problems persist then call ur carrier for a replacement.

demonlordoftheround 08-09-2012 09:00 PM

Spambot strikes again!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Riley 08-10-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround (Post 2184677)
Spambot strikes again!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I hear you. They just love this site. lol.

Btw, congrats on the 10K club. Hell you are the 10k/10K club. I think there's only a select few. :)

Actually just looked it up.

You are one of 5: Darren, Azteckha, Dr8820 and Coz with RainFreak soon to join. Awesome.

Daniel Jones 01-09-2013 03:12 AM

Access maintenance mode by pressing volume down and power button together, reboot your phone from there. If it doesn't work then have the hardware checked at nearest service center. If your phone is in warranty period then you will get a new one and if they do not have it in their stock they will pay you back the amount at which you purchased it.

lennondevid 02-18-2013 01:41 AM

Google Android is really best Operating System that provide the best features compare to other Operating system which is really amazing. If you your smartphone not working properly then you need do replacement. This is best option for you.

Dr.8820 02-18-2013 03:23 AM

Wirelessly posted (ACS WP7 Guide Mango'd: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; Trident/6.0; ARM; Touch; WPDesktop))

She sells seashells by the seashore.

Zoya Bennet 07-10-2013 02:06 AM

Try pulling out the phone battery and start working again. It usually happens in Smartphone since we load a number of applications and I guess memory consumption problem may also be a reason for the freezing nature of your phone. If your phone continues with the same problem then go for a new phone. However Android phones are good and I could say that it is the fastest growing mobile OS platform.