PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
may be buying this phone got questions

does the phone support open gl 2.0 ?
Old 10-19-2011, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Parasurfer1979 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Skype™ to Parasurfer1979
Re: may be buying this phone got questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
does the phone support open gl 2.0 ?
Support What??? My mom has this phone. I bought it for her so ask away.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasurfer1979 View Post
Support What??? My mom has this phone. I bought it for her so ask away.
its the graphics driver , open GL 2.0 . its needed to support playing Angry Birds and other new games .
Old 10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

this phone is similar to the HTC Aria in specs and that phone can't even have words by post. so if it can't support words by post i doubt it'll play angry birds. if i was getting an Andy phone I would at least get the EVO.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yes, the phone can open Angry Birds. The phone is a powerhouse in disguise, root it and update it with a custom ROM and it will blow your mind. I had the NS4G and got rid of it because of the $10 add on for 4G, picked up the Optimus and couldnt bee happier
Old 10-28-2011, 08:29 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
its the graphics driver , open GL 2.0 . its needed to support playing Angry Birds and other new games .
It has Open GL 2.0 support yes, its effectively same GPU as in the EVO. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that it has a low res screen, some apps "might" have issues with it, Angry birds did release a low res version. As for other games, depends on the game.

It might have slight issues with high graphic games like Dungeon Defender but even Evo has problems with that one.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
It has Open GL 2.0 support yes, its effectively same GPU as in the EVO. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that it has a low res screen, some apps "might" have issues with it, Angry birds did release a low res version. As for other games, depends on the game.

It might have slight issues with high graphic games like Dungeon Defender but even Evo has problems with that one.
high issues as in what ?

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion