PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Diamond Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   VGA WM5+ Pandora Working, CAB! (Touch pro 2, touch diamond, etc) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104728)

iPollesion 01-05-2010 05:44 AM

VGA WM5+ Pandora Working, CAB! (Touch pro 2, touch diamond, etc)

1 Attachment(s)
Pandora for VGA
I've compiled a cab to install Pandora on WM5+ VGA; tested and working completely, no editing or changes to make whatsoever, YOU SHOULD RESTART YOUR DEVICE after installation so your songs don't cut out.

http://s1.postimage.org/1wcYGA-641c0...b30fd785b7.gif

http://www.multiupload.com/Y3YPMSKYQ9

Note: This should work on all VGA devices and I've tested it on the Touch Diamond and Touch Pro 2.

:occasion5:

boggsie 01-05-2010 01:43 PM

Re: Pandora for HTC Touch Diamond VGA

1 Attachment(s)
Interesting ... 1.0.25 is the version ... I think, the text is so very small.

How did you get you supply your login information? In prior releases, one had to pre-deploy their SIP and then launch Pandora. That seems to be the case with this version, but I wanted to ask, just in case I missed something.

Maybe merge with the larger Pandora thread over in the software forum?

Best regards,
-boggsie

tissot1853 01-11-2010 10:13 PM

Thank you.

beandip007 01-18-2010 03:35 PM

Yeah I tried this, but I can not put in my log in info? It will not bring up the key board to type it in.

yougottafindme 01-19-2010 01:16 PM

tried it on a HTC Imagio...it installs but won't bring up the keyboard to log in, any ideas?

I m J James 01-22-2010 01:46 PM

Works perfectly on HTC Touch Pro. Thankyou so much.

kerm32 02-03-2010 07:27 PM

Works great on my Sprint HTC Touch pro...I've been waiting so long to get it work. Thanks a million!!!!

eddiemc2 02-09-2010 04:42 PM

When you navigate to programs activate the keyboard then press the Pandora app, the keyboard will stay up and you can type in your password.

rabbate 02-24-2010 03:49 PM

i have HTC Diamond, win mobile 6.5.x and that doesnt work for me. No keyboard to enter my info... worthless without a keyboard to use.

boggsie 02-24-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbate (Post 1588154)
i have HTC Diamond, win mobile 6.5.x and that doesnt work for me. No keyboard to enter my info... worthless without a keyboard to use.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boggsie (Post 1462406)
Interesting ... 1.0.25 is the version ... I think, the text is so very small.

How did you get you supply your login information? In prior releases, one had to pre-deploy their SIP and then launch Pandora. That seems to be the case with this version, but I wanted to ask, just in case I missed something.

Maybe merge with the larger Pandora thread over in the software forum?

Best regards,
-boggsie

Open you keyboard first, then launch Pandora, then click in the login fields. In the past, this has worked to key in login information.

Best regards,
-boggsie

thepolishguy 02-27-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPollesion (Post 1461856)
Pandora for VGA
I've compiled a cab to install Pandora on WM5+ VGA; tested and working completely, no editing or changes to make whatsoever, you may have to restart after installation though.

Just wanted to say thanks. I upgraded my Rom on my Imagio and wanted to try this version. It installed perfect. Didn't have to do any strange mods to get it working properly. Very nice.

Wildman 03-02-2010 11:25 PM

To show keyboard, just map on of the buttons to <Input Panel> and all is good. Under key map area under settings has this option included, just map it and every time you want keyboard just press button and keyboard will pop up..

KnightlyScribe 03-03-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildman (Post 1602954)
To show keyboard, just map on of the buttons to <Input Panel> and all is good. Under key map area under settings has this option included, just map it and every time you want keyboard just press button and keyboard will pop up..

how do u do that? i can only map two buttons i think

thepolishguy 03-03-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightlyScribe (Post 1605139)
how do u do that? i can only map two buttons i think

go to "Start Menu". Go to "Settings". Go to "Personal". Go to "Buttons". In the large menu box, press, "Send Key" so that it is highlighted. At the bottom, under "Assign a program", open the list and go up (probably) to "Input Panel". Why didn't they just call it "Keyboard"?! Press ok (top right corner). Now when you long press the green call key the keyboard will pop up.

lost_ 03-13-2010 10:47 PM

Is anyone experiencing this? With the stock Sprint ROM, a song would get cut off toward the end. To fix that, I regedit'd HKLM/Comm/Tcpip/Parms/TcpWindowSize and changed it to 65335 dec (it was with a higher number on mine, fresh flash). Got the trick from the treocentral since I was experiencing the same issue with the Treo Pro.

stevear83 04-02-2010 12:15 AM

Thanks!!!!!

horndoctor 04-02-2010 12:40 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I just thought I would throw my two cents in on this app. :)
I downloaded this a while ago and hit the thanks for you then before I tested it out thoroughly. I wanted to say it still works great and it is definitely one of my favorite apps. Thanks again for your work! :D

SeanNoxious 04-12-2010 06:10 PM

Could you VGA the slacker app lol? I'll give you a helping hand lol.

LaDouchka 04-16-2010 10:02 AM

The "green call send" key? Where is that?
I have a touch Diamond, and there are no green keys on my phone.

thepolishguy 04-16-2010 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaDouchka (Post 1702398)
The "green call send" key? Where is that?
I have a touch Diamond, and there are no green keys on my phone.

I think this is the phone you are talking about? How long have you had your phone? Maybe the green wore off?

LaDouchka 04-17-2010 09:53 AM

The phone is brand new. There is no "green" button on it.
But I finally got it working. Thanks.

Now the songs just cut off for no reason. Any help will be appreciated. That HKLM... mambo jambo an earlier poster sent is not very helpful.

thepolishguy 04-17-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaDouchka (Post 1703991)
The phone is brand new. There is no "green" button on it.
But I finally got it working. Thanks.

Now the songs just cut off for no reason. Any help will be appreciated. That HKLM... mambo jambo an earlier poster sent is not very helpful.

The songs are cutting off? And just making sure -did you use the .cab from the first post of this thread? Or is your .cab from another source? Bc I did have that problem with another version of Pandora -but I haven't had it with this one (& not to hi-jack this thread but Slacker Radio has an app that was made for 6.5 -but it was made for WVGA and I am not sure your device is WVGA).

lion75y 04-26-2010 07:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by maisonpulaski (Post 1704051)
The songs are cutting off? And just making sure -did you use the .cab from the first post of this thread? Or is your .cab from another source? Bc I did have that problem with another version of Pandora -but I haven't had it with this one (& not to hi-jack this thread but Slacker Radio has an app that was made for 6.5 -but it was made for WVGA and I am not sure your device is WVGA).

For anyone who is having problems with Pandora that when songs are playing they cut off ill upload a .cab that I found some where in here.
I also upload the Pandora cabs and I will explain as follow:

To install Pandora run the pandora.cab file on your phone and do NOT run the app, then open the VGA-Pandora.zip and there will be a file called pandora take that file and replace it with the one that is located in the Programs Folder (If installed in memory should be under main memory then Program Files and just paste that new file there if it was installed under the Storage card same thing but look for the Program Files folder under the Storage Card)

For people that the letter look really small or anything like that just replace the file that is on VGA-Pandora.zip

Once all of that is done Install Adcanced_Configuration_tool_v3.3.cab. Once its installed open the Advanced Config program and under Network change the TCP Window Size to 98304 and it will make your device to restart or soft reset.

Once everything is done just open Pandora and it should play with out skipping or anything like that.:headbang:

circusdeath 05-03-2010 11:26 AM

Installed on my diamond and will not run...error
Debug Assertion Failed

Please help

mhhd00 05-12-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lion75y (Post 1720671)
For anyone who is having problems with Pandora that when songs are playing they cut off ill upload a .cab that I found some where in here.
I also upload the Pandora cabs and I will explain as follow:

To install Pandora run the pandora.cab file on your phone and do NOT run the app, then open the VGA-Pandora.zip and there will be a file called pandora take that file and replace it with the one that is located in the Programs Folder (If installed in memory should be under main memory then Program Files and just paste that new file there if it was installed under the Storage card same thing but look for the Program Files folder under the Storage Card)

For people that the letter look really small or anything like that just replace the file that is on VGA-Pandora.zip

Once all of that is done Install Adcanced_Configuration_tool_v3.3.cab. Once its installed open the Advanced Config program and under Network change the TCP Window Size to 98304 and it will make your device to restart or soft reset.

Once everything is done just open Pandora and it should play with out skipping or anything like that.:headbang:

Your instructions partially worked for me. I used your fixed pandora.exe file, and I installed your ACT. After running ACT, however, TCP window size was already at 98304. I reset and Pandora still cut off tracks or played through them out of sync. Then I changed TCP window size to the other option (65XXX), reset, and now it's working perfectly.

horndoctor 05-28-2010 05:57 PM

Keyboard Solution!!

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by beandip007 (Post 1499087)
Yeah I tried this, but I can not put in my log in info? It will not bring up the key board to type it in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yougottafindme (Post 1501489)
tried it on a HTC Imagio...it installs but won't bring up the keyboard to log in, any ideas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbate (Post 1588154)

For those that can't get their keyboard to deploy, use the attached cab and add the link to your start menu. Then when you open Pandora (or anything else for that matter) and you want your keyboard to deploy click on the start button and then click on the SipSwitch link which will bring up a selection menu and click on the keyboard you want to use and it will deploy. :D
Note: Doesn't seem to work well with Fingerkeyboard. :( All regular sip's seem to work fine.

Enjoy! :thumbleft:

iPollesion 06-22-2010 11:12 PM

Re: VGA WM5+ Pandora Working, CAB! (Touch pro 2, touch diamond, etc)

Bumped to add an important note and to let you all know it works fine on touch pro 2.

horndoctor 06-23-2010 01:15 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPollesion
Bumped to add an important note and to let you all know it works fine on touch pro 2.

Good to know since I might be getting one soon! ;)

iPollesion 06-24-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1831558)

Good to know since I might be getting one soon! ;)

Awesome, welcome to the club!

jak_of_trades 10-12-2010 09:20 PM

Wow, iPollesion, you are my new hero. Thanks a trillion! (inflation you know)

mrstarzan 11-29-2010 09:50 PM

I found the cab v.1.1.10 worked well on my Omnia i910 but on my Omnia II i920 all text is too small to use and the buttons and albums are very small, misplaced, inoperable. Is there another version after this one I missed?

freazzer1 07-24-2011 04:59 PM

I just installed as u told an now my tp2 has pandora!! Thanks

jussmith001 11-24-2011 01:34 PM

Everytime opened it says that there is network communication difficulties ?