PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > dbldwn02

Notices

Conversation Between dbldwn02 and flyhigh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. flyhigh
    10-20-2009 09:48 PM - permalink
    flyhigh
    thanks for the links. It does show $199 but unfortunately it comes up for the full $599 after I log in and choose upgrade. I guess I'm not eligible for an upgrade at this time? Thank you for the links though. I wish there was something I could do.
  2. dbldwn02
    10-20-2009 09:04 PM - permalink
    dbldwn02
    Try www.sprint.com/intel or www.sprint.com/aig

The intel one has some really unique deals. Like the HERO for $30 after MIR. I don't guarantee any of these will work though.
  3. flyhigh
    10-20-2009 10:18 AM - permalink
    flyhigh
    Hi. I haven't posted in the TP2 forum yet but I had been pretty active on the TP forum. My TP has a cracked screen (honestly I did not drop it, it just cracked AS I was pressing the screen to dial). Sprint insists it is physical damage and wants my $100 deductible. I'd hate to pay $100 for a year old TP when I could just pay 99 more for the TP2. I'd really appreciate any links you could send me that might work. I'm not on a SERO plan so hopefully it will work. Thank you