PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > deck
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between deck and tgmuhammad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. tgmuhammad
    09-14-2009 11:44 AM - permalink
    tgmuhammad
    deck, you're probably asleep after staying up and uploading all the files for the various download links this morning, so get back to me when you can. I flashed to v307-S, and had an issue with the customizations. Let me refresh, I actually flashed twice, because I thought I may have had a bad flash. Both time, it took 3 clear storages to get through all of the customizations. lrosenman said the same thing happened to him, but his is working fine now. After that, I tried to sync my phone w/ my puter via activesync. It froze the phone 5 times. So, I couldn't get it to work. The phone seemed to be working find. I could send and receive sms, the my location was working in the weather, clock was fine, etc. Just a no go on activesync. So, I flashed back to v305 til you have some time to give me some feedback, cuz I needed to be able to restore my contacts. Hollar at me when you get a chance, or hollar at me in the thread, K. --Tamiko