PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > gTen
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between gTen and djgallis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. gTen
  2. djgallis
    07-21-2011 11:33 PM - permalink
    djgallis
    is it possible for you to help me with getting HULU working on my epic ..srf 1.2 genocide 1.1 ...... ? thanx .. ived tried lookin for it thru threads but i get evo adn other htc phones with this HULU process ....
  3. djgallis
    07-16-2011 12:18 AM - permalink
    djgallis
    thanx again homie ... freaking worked ... thank ya kindly
  4. gTen
    07-15-2011 01:33 AM - permalink
    gTen
    Tiny Flashlight + LED worked for me :/
  5. djgallis
    07-15-2011 01:24 AM - permalink
    djgallis
    wussup .... how the hell do u get a flash light type app or flash light working on the EPIC lol ... IVE LITERALLY tried about 12 different flash light apps .... thanx
  6. gTen
    07-06-2011 09:55 AM - permalink
    gTen
    IT cant hurt to try..just make sure you flash the journaling on patch if you go the syndicate rom route..and yes EC05..
  7. djgallis
    07-06-2011 08:51 AM - permalink
    djgallis
    you know what i did actually read something on the international version gettin gingerbread but i thought that was crap since we didnt receive it as yet or no official word about it, plus i dnt know any1 that has EPIC in my circle its bb iphone or evo ... n my homie just got the 3D EVO... they need to hurry up already ................. are you using the EC05 modem with the SYNDICATE ROM 1.2 .... ??? for a rom all i really want is no force closes n battery saving out the ass since i like to game n use gps wit my travels, n wifi thether to work ... right now i carry 2 freaking batteries on stock......... gonna flash something just dnt know yet ...
  8. gTen
    07-06-2011 02:07 AM - permalink
    gTen
    samsung already updated the international versions months ago...its the us carriers tat cause the delays...to note we get 10x more out of gingerbread then the Evo as Gingerbread was created for the Hummingbird processor.
  9. djgallis
    07-05-2011 11:25 PM - permalink
    djgallis
    so it will be a ota ... gb .... dnt say that lol .... damn i hope soon ... i liked how evo's looked with their GB update .... why is SAMmy So slow with their updates ...
  10. gTen
    07-05-2011 04:54 PM - permalink
    gTen
    I am right now on syndicate 1.2 with genocide kernel..but rumors are that official gingerbread will be out soon...so I'll prob swap to a gb rom soon..