PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > alalor
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between alalor and teradog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. alalor
    01-25-2011 12:40 AM - permalink
    alalor
    Thank you again. I was running it from Haret, and for some reason it ran really slow. I found the launcher and ran it, it updated fine, but then booting just stops at "allocated dma buffer at ffc..." and I have to press the reset button.
    If I start Android from dual boot, it crashes after I get the big xdandroid with all the green spaceships flying around it. The problem now is that if I start it from Haret, with the startup.txt file, it runs, but very, very slow. But at least that way it runs
  2. alalor
    01-22-2011 12:39 PM - permalink
    alalor
    Thank you for your information. I can run Android when I click on Haret. BUt it doesn't always run well. Do you run it this way or you actually install the launcher?
  3. teradog
    01-20-2011 10:26 PM - permalink
    teradog
    i replied once on my tp2, it disappeared.. i never format sd anymore.. u can flash roms all u want install droid on sd once, rom flashes should not effect droid build on sd
  4. alalor
    01-20-2011 07:44 PM - permalink
    alalor
    Hello, how are you? I was wondering if you have to format your SD card every time you flash a new ROM to be able to install Project Android on it.
    Thanks,
    AL