PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > PDAPhoneJunkie
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between PDAPhoneJunkie and JonnyRawcon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. JonnyRawcon
    03-19-2010 01:02 PM - permalink
    JonnyRawcon
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for replying. I have been at my MMS problem for over a month(almost daily). I have read every post and guide and I think the only "wall" in my way is that I cannot get QPST to recognize my Sprint PPC 6700. Thus I cannot reset my MLS/SPC to 6 "0"s. I hope this will solve all my problems , but I have been assured that this is critical. Any idea's?
  2. PDAPhoneJunkie
    03-18-2010 08:56 PM - permalink
    PDAPhoneJunkie
    Hi, I haven't been around forever, sorry for the delay. Please follow my Cricket guide, it should include all you need, if not shoot me message. I am happy to help all I can, take care.
  3. JonnyRawcon
    02-23-2010 02:01 AM - permalink
    JonnyRawcon
    Just want to introduce myself. I am attempting to get going with a partial-flashed PPC 6700 Apache(to Cricket). It's running WM6. I will activate soon and proceed. Any Recomendations? You seem to be the 6700 Guru. I will give thanx and likely donate. Just a Noob looking for a mentor.