PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > xizzmatt

Notices

Conversation Between xizzmatt and horndoctor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. xizzmatt
    03-16-2010 04:16 AM - permalink
    xizzmatt
    I do too! I heard the Verizon version was $199 w/ a new plan so it shouldn't be to expensive on Ebay!
  2. horndoctor
    03-16-2010 03:51 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Nope. Looks like a nice device though. That's what I hear anyway.
    I hope you can get one! Good Luck!
  3. xizzmatt
    03-16-2010 03:24 AM - permalink
    xizzmatt
    Haha thats what I'm talkin' 'bout! Have you had any experience w/ a Touch Pro 2
  4. horndoctor
    03-16-2010 03:19 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    I've done every battery/power hack I can find! lol
    I've done lots of file system tweaks, memory, optimized registry, internet, and lots of hacks to improve speed and add/unlock functions. I made a theme, got a new taskbar, keyboard and I have removed a lot of bloat and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it like I did with the Vogue.
  5. xizzmatt
    03-16-2010 03:06 AM - permalink
    xizzmatt
    Thats barely any better than the Stock Vogue battery. What have you done to the Diamond hacks and stuff?
  6. xizzmatt
    03-16-2010 02:56 AM - permalink
    xizzmatt
    ummmm.. *Changes subject* So what size battery comes on the Diamond
  7. horndoctor
    03-16-2010 02:52 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    lol Well TMZ has at least 3 vogues so that's why I mentioned it. I'm not saying yours is crappy! lol
    My Diamond is working out ok. Thanks for asking. I just hate this stock battery.
    I had a 2000mah battery for my old vogue and it would really last but this one is just inadequate. Otherwise, my diamond works great! It was an upgrade in many ways.
    So...do you want my address so you'll know where to send your vogue?
  8. xizzmatt
    03-16-2010 02:38 AM - permalink
    xizzmatt
    Ouch hearing you say "looking for parts" hurt lol. I'll go ahead and message him, also hows the Diamond treating you?
  9. horndoctor
    03-16-2010 02:36 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Thanks for offering to sell me your Vogue but unfortunately I have no money available to buy another phone at the moment. I'm so darn poor!
    I'll take it if you wanna send it to me!
    If you definitely wanna sell it let TMZ know. He seems to be always looking for parts.
  10. xizzmatt
    03-15-2010 07:37 PM - permalink
    xizzmatt
    Would you like my Vogue Horn? I'm willing to sell it. Its in good shape I'll send pics of everything if you want.
    Really trying to get a TP2