PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > jmartin72
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between jmartin72 and jpcard2004
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. jpcard2004
    01-21-2010 10:47 AM - permalink
    jpcard2004
    I am sorry for contacting you and not sure if you can help me or not I live in Terre Haute I have been searching all over the place on how to change my work phone esn to a newer phone. I have joined a few forums that do not have enough info to learn from. I am a Dell tech and am very knowledgable if your a network tech you may already know me. Jack Losier is my name. I have a older sanyo sprint vi-2300 and am willing to pay to have this phones info backed up and transferred to a better phone. I am also willing to learn on how to do this. I am a complete newbie to this but learn fast. I dont have another phone yet or cables necessary to complete my task. Looking for the easiest way to do this if you can help thanks 812-841-6339 or email mlosier2004@yahoo.com just put junk phone in subject line. again sorry for contacting you like this but need lots of help