PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > WarAxe
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between WarAxe and Riley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. WarAxe
    06-09-2010 10:21 PM - permalink
    WarAxe
    Did you find adequate apps in the app store? I have perused what I thought wasthe app atoire on the android website and it looked lame... but then I read that they have 50,000 apps or something so maybe I was looking in the wrong place. My biggest obstacle would be how to replace the Windows Mobile Apps I've come to know and love... like eWallet among others. The app store is good?
  2. Riley
    06-06-2010 11:03 AM - permalink
    Riley
    I like it alot. its huge though. makes the tp2 look small but at least its thinner. positives: amazing screen, fast web browsing, apps market. everything just runs so smoothly with very little hiccups. Negatives: battery is a little rough to start but getting a little better. same as diamond back in the day, Im sure there will be some concrete tweaks on this. Im getting used to the keyboards but dont mind them. some really are complaining about this but coming from devices with hard keyboards. its got full, compact q built in so Im covered! Im glad I got it.
  3. WarAxe
    06-06-2010 08:08 AM - permalink
    WarAxe
    How do you like the Evo4G? Doesn't have Windows... so I was wondering about the Android and how you liked it.