PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > jumpnjoeyz
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between jumpnjoeyz and BigDiesel07
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. BigDiesel07
    09-18-2009 01:48 PM - permalink
    BigDiesel07
    The labeling is based on number of posts.

Lurker= 0-25 posts
    Noob= 26-50 posts
    PPCgeeks regular= 51-250 posts
    Regular 'Geeker= 251-500 posts
    Halfway to VIP Status= 501-750 posts
    Almost a VIP= 751-999 posts
    VIP Member= 1,000+ posts or 2,000+ Reputation

You can also go here for more information.
  2. jumpnjoeyz
    09-17-2009 09:54 AM - permalink
    jumpnjoeyz
    BigDiesel,

I had a questions on how the labels are set on the site. I have noticed that I have gone from a lurker to a NOOb and necessarily don't like the label. I would prefer to be called a PPCGeeks Regular instead. I noticed another members stats who I had responded to a question of theirs and helped them. Their stats were lower than mine and they were a regular versus a noob like I. See below for the instance I am refering to:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...89#post1172689

If you could change this or pass on some suggestions I would appreciate it as I don't consider myself to be a noob and I regularly visit the site. I just don't have a lot of time usually to participate with everything going on in life. Trying to make more of an effort as of late. This is of course in no disrespect to the member Zap! or a question of his qualifications. Just using him as a bench mark to figure out where the classification comes from.

Thanks in advance.