PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > codybear
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between codybear and horndoctor
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 47 of 47
  1. codybear
    08-09-2009 04:05 AM - permalink
    codybear
    it wouldnt let me post it in one message so here's the rest haha.

I am trying to not let a few people ruin it for the majority, but its hard, haha.
    But I doubt I'll be able to stop helping people, its in my nature ahahah.
    If I sell one of my house designs, then I'd be on here constantly as all I need is one house design sold and I'd be set for life if I'm smart with investments and what not. haha. The house pays for everything (gas, water, garbage, etc) but the mortgage. haha.
  2. codybear
    08-09-2009 04:03 AM - permalink
    codybear
    haha. ya.
    I have to update my faq at xda cuz someone told me that they saw like 20+ outside links linking to it.
    I want to make a ppcgeeks version of it too just for the thanks. hahahahah.
    but anyways, ya, I'm kinda drunk, hahaha.
    but once I finish a website I'm working on(kinda noobish looking, but I gotlike the 2nd and 3rd versions already in the works and haven't launched the first version yet. haha)
    but once I get that done, and a few game servers and a few other things I'll be back on here.
    I'll prolly have a day or two a week scheduled for ppcgeeks and xda since school starts up the week after next, and I have to get straight a's. hhaha.
    And I've been active again in a few of my web design forums that I use to help people in. mainly with myspace layouts, but I guess a few people are asking for help in exchange for money, ahha. I might start doing webdesign for money, and if so, then I'll be online more often which means I'll be on here and xda more and what not.
  3. horndoctor
    08-08-2009 10:34 PM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Yeah, I hear ya! People will always be jealous like that I think.
    I still like helping as much as I can but am still a huge smarta$$!!! haha
    Well, we certainly missed you! I mean your comments anyway. I mean I can't make comments to myself! lol Good to see you around.
  4. codybear
    08-08-2009 10:28 PM - permalink
    codybear
    hahahaha.
    are people being alot nicer to you now?

I'm just really getting burnt out of helping people when I get people spamming me about thinking I'm better because I'm vip or for saying that a simple search with XX Keywords brought up the answer.
    I'm tired of it.
    So I'm not helping or wasting my time on these sites that much anymore,
    well atleast not near the extent that I was.
  5. horndoctor
    08-08-2009 06:21 PM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Good!! haha
  6. codybear
    08-08-2009 01:59 AM - permalink
    codybear
    Yeah, I'm dead.
  7. horndoctor
    08-01-2009 04:40 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Are you dead?