PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > gabestover
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between gabestover and Maan76
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Maan76
    10-26-2009 11:05 PM - permalink
    Maan76
    I know , they did that with me , they said (you are eligible for TP2 ) you will get it ....then when I asked more details about TP@ order they are like : you know we are ordering but we are not 100% sure we get you TP2 might b2 1 !

I am trying with *2 and this is my tenth phone call ....nothing so far ...........I will let you know .
    meanwhile I talked to thier manager (e....k) who was useless and so mean and has no idea about cellphones.....I am calling sprint now and complaining about them.
  2. gabestover
    10-23-2009 07:41 PM - permalink
    gabestover
    Hey, sadly they apparently blatantly lied to me about the TP2. I got a call the following Tuesday after I was told the TP2 was ordered for me, saying my phone was in. I asked them "The Touch Pro2, right". The rep who called me paused and said "...no... the Touch Pro". Turns out they ordered me another refurb TP. They also refuse to acknowledge that I was told I was getting a TP2, claim it is impossible that I was told that, and also impossible for me to get the TP2 as a replacement. They offered me the HTC Hero as an equivalent (which we all know is a joke). If you end up having any luck with a rep, could you let me know? Best of luck to you.
  3. Maan76
    10-21-2009 09:11 PM - permalink
    Maan76
    congrads for the tp2 , I live in San diego
    can you tell me the name of the Representative helped you to get TP2 ?