PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > dashiot
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between dashiot and zillanilla
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dashiot
    10-17-2009 02:24 PM - permalink
    dashiot
    Zillanilla,

Sorry for the delay, I cant say that you are entitled to keep the battery, it would be more of a courtesy thing on the tech part if he lets you keep, no harm in asking though.

The above part you may post if your question has not been answer.

2. zillanilla
    10-12-2009 08:50 PM - permalink
    zillanilla
    Good evening. Here's a doozy for ya...I went to pick up my refurb TP2 today, and get home only to find the c button not working properly(you have to press it extremely hard to make it work). The rep at the store who remembered me sent it to the back for repair, only to have the tech come out and tell me that they would have to order a brand new in box TP2. Quick question, am I entitled to keep the battery from the refurb I received today? Either way, I appreciate Sprint doing their best to make things right. Side note: all of this was done with no b----ing whatsoever, as well has having legitimate issues from day one...

Also, I have posted this question on a couple forums. If you're able to help me with this question, do I have your permission to repost the answer *without* specifically quoting you on it? Again, thanks for all your help!