PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 06:16 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
I have a question I hope someone can answer. How many tabs can you have at one time. I'm trying to add have Facebook, Recent Docs and all. The problem is everytime put e-reader than Facebook will not show. Also tried the ManilaTV and it doesn't show.

Any Ideas?
go here and click on the first FAQ...

then your good.

Thanks,

ICE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

charlesnett is a n00b
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
You're joking right?

Look 2 posts above yours - same page even!
actually the post right above mentions a new thread and that this thread had been temp closed but reopened. interesting that you knock me for not knowing the link on the first page is dead, that sopmehow its due to a lack lof observation on my part and you make reference to the wrong post to chastize me.
i dont post much but have used calks kitchen since shortly after he released it. i had read a message from him a few weeks back that he had gotten the moment and would be concentrating on it but that he would keep his kitchen up for die hard fans like me. since there is no message on the first page that the link is dead those fans like me that simply checked page one for updates or to download the package on a new computer are going to ask the same question i did. this thread needs to stay open until page one is updated for fans that dont read every post every day.

it would be nice if people in this thread keep the same spirit calk had and respect his fans and help them rather than make rude comments like you.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Nice machine!
yeah, I would actually use my desktop if it had those specs. but for me, it usually only gets used as a music player when my wife is cleaning and for burning discs.
it's got 2.4ghz SINGLE core pentium with 4gb RAM.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesnett View Post
actually the post right above mentions a new thread and that this thread had been temp closed but reopened. interesting that you knock me for not knowing the link on the first page is dead, that sopmehow its due to a lack lof observation on my part and you make reference to the wrong post to chastize me.
i dont post much but have used calks kitchen since shortly after he released it. i had read a message from him a few weeks back that he had gotten the moment and would be concentrating on it but that he would keep his kitchen up for die hard fans like me. since there is no message on the first page that the link is dead those fans like me that simply checked page one for updates or to download the package on a new computer are going to ask the same question i did. this thread needs to stay open until page one is updated for fans that dont read every post every day.

it would be nice if people in this thread keep the same spirit calk had and respect his fans and help them rather than make rude comments like you.
no offense man, I'm as patient as they come, but there are like 5-10 messages a day saying the links are dead, with the same response of searching for mirrors. If you had read even the last couple of pages of this thread you would have found them.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I guess if were compairing machines:

AMD Phenom II 620 Quad Core 2.6ghz
ASUS M4N72-E
4GB DDR3 1066
RAID0 2x 250GB
SLI 2x Geforce 8500GT
Windows 7 X64

Takes 2 min 03 sec. to cook a ROM I could probably improve that by overclocking Overclock can cause instability and I don't like that.

Droidrox39
Old 04-21-2010, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

Yo, these guys here are the best when it comes to patience! You wanna get flamed, hit another thread with a question like that. Everyone here works hard to keep Calk's thread rolling, so how about a thanks instead of taking the time to reinforce the fact you don't read the relevant posts.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

New sys posted here!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...118553&page=16

Enjoy!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:46 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

OK, since others are sticking around here, I'll answer this.

You have lots of un-capitalized words in your response, and I'll admit that I didn't read every single last one, but you didn't address my point:

A link to a mirror was posted "only 2 posts" above yours, and you didn't take 3 seconds to see it?

And I'm rude? - LOL!

Last edited by willysp; 04-21-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:49 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
no offense man, I'm as patient as they come, but there are like 5-10 messages a day saying the links are dead, with the same response of searching for mirrors. If you had read even the last couple of pages of this thread you would have found them.
Well said! (And in this case the poster would have had to read only the current page! And in fact, only the last 2 posts.)

Last edited by willysp; 04-21-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I guess if were compairing machines:

AMD Phenom II 620 Quad Core 2.6ghz
ASUS M4N72-E
4GB DDR3 1066
RAID0 2x 250GB
SLI 2x Geforce 8500GT
Windows 7 X64

Takes 2 min 03 sec. to cook a ROM I could probably improve that by overclocking Overclock can cause instability and I don't like that.
I don't overclock my machine at all - surprised yours takes 2m. What kind of drives?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development