PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: HTC Fúckwit
Carrier: Bint PCS

Olipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Alright folks, Worldphone Touch Pro 2 SIM Unlocker (yeah yeah, it also does CID and SECURITY) sorted, enjoy the usual boilerplate text:

1) contributing XDA-DEV (EDIT: only XDA) forum members & Elite Team donators... send us a request via our support link for a free unlock with your IMEI & email. (PLEASE do not use PM, do not use email.) - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and b) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just drop me a message and it's yours, if you don't meet both a) and b) then don't bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting.
2) everyone else (new accounts/unregistered/sod all posts, this means you): Get SIM unlocked Here

again, all the important notes:
1. people who didn't donate yet (for the Elite Team Project or Hard-SPL, etc.) and want the sim unlocker the easiest way is to go to our site, and use the submit form to pay there to do it in an automatic way. don't try to do a payment manually (i.e. don't go and donate to a random link), takes a lot more time to process it then.
2. if you did donate in the past before this release, then use our support link to send your request (avoid PPCGeeks PM, I don't really check that often!!) with the following details:
a) transaction ID for donation *and* your paypal address you used for it
b) IMEI (a 15 digit number usually starting with "35", you can read it from under the battery or via *#06# if your phone is in GSM mode, or via start menu/settings/system/device information applet.)
c) email to send sim unlocker to
3. if you have the Sprint version, you'll need to flash a patched sprint radio too (in other thread).

edit: let me reiterate the last point in bigger text, maybe that helps!

BIG NOTE: if you have the Sprint branded TP2, then after running this SIM/Sec Unlocker, you'll need to flash a patched sprint radio (in other thread) to finish the process.
MOV R0, #0
There are no stupid questions, just offensive answers.
Hermes:
IPL: 1.04
SPL: 2.60.Olipro

Athena:
IPL: 1.00
SPL: 1.30.Olipro

Shamelessly accepting donations for Hard-SPL, CustomRUU and Athena-Unlocker/Hard-SPL

Last edited by orangekid; 12-28-2010 at 07:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

will there be a version released that will just unlock radio flashing as i have no need to unlock the sim but would like to be able to flash new radios that become available. if this is it, i dont mind to much donating again.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:16 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

thanks cmonex.....great work as usual

Old 10-31-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Claude9039u is just getting started

PM'ed you as requested on XDA.

There is no better phone then ours!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:22 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
will there be a version released that will just unlock radio flashing as i have no need to unlock the sim but would like to be able to flash new radios that become available. if this is it, i dont mind to much donating again.
please correct me if i'm wrong, but...
from what i understand, we will be able to flash CDMA TP2 radios with HSPL, but need to be SIM Unlocked to flash radios from another device...
Old 10-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
please correct me if i'm wrong, but...
from what i understand, we will be able to flash CDMA TP2 radios with HSPL, but need to be SIM Unlocked to flash radios from another device...

wow my dude, this unlocks your radio so you can use u.s gsm sims in your (sprint) phone......................in the u.s (you must have security unlock first)

Last edited by railslave; 10-31-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
wow my dude, this unlocks your radio so you can use u.s gsm sims in your (sprint) phone......................in the u.s (you must have security unlock first)
there has been discussion about the TP2 requiring SIM Unlock prior to having the ability to flash radio's - one of the threads I was reading earlier in the archive to be more precise - and it was said that SIM Unlock was required to flash ANY radio - then it was said that was incorrect, that you can flash other CDMA TP2 Radios as long as you have the HSPL - and if you look at the question in the post that I quoted you might then be able to draw the connection...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
there has been discussion about the TP2 requiring SIM Unlock prior to having the ability to flash radio's - one of the threads I was reading earlier in the archive to be more precise - and it was said that SIM Unlock was required to flash ANY radio - then it was said that was incorrect, that you can flash other CDMA TP2 Radios as long as you have the HSPL - and if you look at the question in the post that I quoted you might then be able to draw the connection...

i got ya on that but from what i can see the radio they send you is specific to your phone(the radio they send to your phone is security unlocked for your phone), so no other radio can be used. but you can flash roms all day without it bothering your sim unlock........ no? and check your pm......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:56 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
i got ya on that but from what i can see the radio they send you is specific to your phone(the radio they send to your phone is security unlocked for your phone), so no other radio can be used. but you can flash roms all day without it bothering your sim unlock........ no? and check your pm......
exactly, but clarification/confirmation of facts around radio flashing on a new device (and whether SIM Unlock is a requirement) would be nice
Old 11-01-2009, 12:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint 4G

evolveweb78 is just getting started
Thanks Cmonex, everything runs good on Sprint Touch Pro2 in Houston!, I did donated 3 weeks ago to the Elite Team, and I donated this morning again to get the Sim Unlocker! for the amount of work that the Elite Team put in this project, it's not about money! it's about recognition, Im happy with the new ENERGY ROM, THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited by evolveweb78; 11-01-2009 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Too long

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development