PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 01:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

does anyone have the 7zips for the last CDMA touch Pro 2 21916 and 20920 builds of his standard refference builds?
his links take straight to the downloads for standard energy, and I dont want that version of the standard.
I have the 20920 build from back in April, but I didnt grab the 21916 build at the time and now they are gone

And if anyone does have it could you PM me to tell me if youve posted it?
I dont want to sound lazy or anything but since this is a maaaassssive tread I dont want to keep comming back and hunting for it and never find it.
Thanks
Old 05-29-2011, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just flashed to Energy May 15th.

I have a small problem that I don't think has anything to do with the rom but another cab that I installed. I installed NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits3.cab and now my screen dims after 10 seconds. I went to power and changed it to 1 minute. Left the phone for a bit and after 2 minutes it shut the screen off as normal. When I brought the screen back up again the screen was dimming at 10 seconds again. Now I am getting irritated. I uninstalled Maxx's cab and it is still do the same thing.

Dimming is changed to 10 seconds. I change it to 1 minute and it changes back on it's own when the phone powers off (sleep) Grrr

I would hate to have to flash again for just this small thing but it is very irritating to have the screen dim out to nearly nothing after only 10 seconds.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post

I have a small problem that I don't think has anything to do with the rom but another cab that I installed. I installed NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits3.cab and now my screen dims after 10 seconds. I went to power and changed it to 1 minute. Left the phone for a bit and after 2 minutes it shut the screen off as normal. When I brought the screen back up again the screen was dimming at 10 seconds again. Now I am getting irritated. I uninstalled Maxx's cab and it is still do the same thing.

Dimming is changed to 10 seconds. I change it to 1 minute and it changes back on it's own when the phone powers off (sleep) Grrr

I would hate to have to flash again for just this small thing but it is very irritating to have the screen dim out to nearly nothing after only 10 seconds.
Hey frozenbutt, I get the 10 second dimming problem sometimes after a freeze-up that forces a soft reset, and it is extremely irritating. I resolve it by doing a fresh import of my setting using NRG's Settings Export tool. Hopefully that will resolve it for you as well. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

frozenbutt is keeping up the good workfrozenbutt is keeping up the good work

Thanks, it worked... for about 1/2 hour and then back again to 10 seconds what a pita.

On another note is there a list somewhere of all the programs/tweaks that the boss cooks into the roms that he releases??? I have accumulated quite a pile of small tweaks and reg files in my xda folder. Some of these I realize I don't need anymore as they are now built into the rom. I would like to clean house to eliminate dups.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

vtraveler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post

I have had this problem intermittently in the past and have solved it with this technique:

In your registry go to:
\HKCU\ControlPanel\Backlight\LockLevel

Ignore the LockLevel key inside the LockLevel folder...RENAME the folder to LockLevelx (add an x to the end of the folder's name). This will cause the phone to eventually recreate the LockLevel folder with the proper key inside.

Hope this works for you.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work

I jumped ship to the HTC Merge and Android. Full keyboard, World Phone - basically a faster android version of TP2.

Energy ROM made my RhodiumW about as good as it could be for as long as it could, but I was eligible for an upgrade the same day the Merge was released on USCC so...

I'd like to thank all of you who helped me have a trouble free experience here. You were all so informative and helpful that I hardly ever needed to even ask questions.

Thank you all, and especially thank you NRGZ28.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
does anyone have the 7zips for the last CDMA touch Pro 2 21916 and 20920 builds of his standard refference builds?
his links take straight to the downloads for standard energy, and I dont want that version of the standard.
I have the 20920 build from back in April, but I didnt grab the 21916 build at the time and now they are gone

And if anyone does have it could you PM me to tell me if youve posted it?
I dont want to sound lazy or anything but since this is a maaaassssive tread I dont want to keep comming back and hunting for it and never find it.
Thanks
I have a few of the 21916 builds and some of the 20920 builds, let me know which date you are looking for and if I have it I'll post it on a free hosting site for you.

Thanks
newmant
Old 05-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6875
Carrier: 006278

jingwuyan218 is a n00b

I want to download the(Energy.RHODCDMA.21916)。But the download link failure
Old 05-30-2011, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > HTC TP2 > Android
Carrier: T-Mobile

akeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well, you guys... *sniffle* I have finally fallen victim to the "Dark Side". My run with you has been relatively short, but I must say I will honestly miss hangin out over here! I've learned so much from you all... I was a PalmOne Girl (& yes, I did say girl, lol), and you truly made my Windows Mobile/HTC/TP2/EnergyROM experience worth the while! Thanks to all the cooks, especially NRGZ, and all you other super cool guys (& gals) who give your time & energy for this passion, despite the $pay$ I will definitely check in from time to time, as I don't plan on getting rid of my TP2 just yet, at least for 30 days... No sad goodbyes!!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul
Carrier: sprint

indevolatile is a n00b

So I was all good for a few days, then today I woke up and had an error 67, registration failure notification on my phone. I tried a reboot, then a hard reset, neither one with any luck.
I did some research here, and found a thread here that seemed to be what I was looking for, but the Update Profile button is nowhere to be found under Start > Settings > System. I did find an Autodata Config button under Start > Settings > Connections that looked promising, but it doesn't seem to do anything except hang for a bit when I click on it.

Hoping someone can give me some other ideas.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development