PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 12:37 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Is anyone running completely transparent? (taskbar, clock, calendar widget)

I see teradogs previous instructions but they seem to be for cht 1.

Thanks
This is my home screen:

My old transparent cabs work fine. For the softkey, use the Softkey 1 link from here: [REQ] Transparent Taskbar /Softkey bar - xda-developers

If you prefer softkeys without the "glass" border, I've used this manual copy process successfully also: xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] 6.5.x "stock" softkeybar

Last edited by sly; 10-29-2010 at 01:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Druu is becoming a great contributor
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
I absolutely love this rom! I just flashed 21683 Sense 2.5 Cookie 2.0 sencity Oct.25 last night and I think its awesome! I am so happy to be able to use everything right out of the box...sms, mms, data, all good!

I do have a few questions though...

1. The font in my email is larger than I'm used to. I can't read the preview anymore. I thought I saw an option to change this somewhere but I can't find it.

2. Can anyone tell me what the cab "Lock_Auto" is for? Its in the attachments for this thread but when I searched I didn't find anything.

3. I was using the BigMaxSense Rom for a while and whenever I was listening to the WMP if I clicked the "X" button it wouldn't shut off the music. Is that just something different on that particular rom or do I have to change some kind of setting now? I just liked that because it was easier if I wanted to use another application while the music played in the background.

4. What exactly do the toggle switches "proximity sensor" and "proximity relight" do? I know what the proximity sensor does, but is that something that gets turned on and off?

Can anyone help me out? Thanks sooo much!!!
3) Go into settings (or is it tools, I can't remember, using the sense start menu) and check the x-button settings. I bet its set to close apps on tap, instead of minimize on tap.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i believe it was posted before by NRG himself that he won't update the titanium rom series because nothing new has came out for it to warrant an update.
the reason is ask for an regular update is that our SYS files go on changing....
would be nice to have the latest sys files
Old 10-29-2010, 03:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post

With all of this SPB talk, will we get face palmed here? Should we take it to PM's? Im not sure if it is off topic and dont want to step on toes >.<
kinda worried about the same thing.
wouldnt wanna get flamed for talking about non nrg stuff...
if you guys feel we need to PM lets PM
Old 10-29-2010, 03:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Currently running Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Oct.15.7z ROM with titanium disabled with SPB trial active. (I chose 21916 because there is no need for the bottom bar that SPB takes over, I hear that the new 21683 ROMS are faster but i have no issue with speed) When it boots up I have 119 MB RAM free from fresh boot (it starts off as high as 132MB but when SPB is done loading it goes to the 119.) I am using the panel start menu but I have the SPB start menu take over the soft start winkey (anyone have a reg edit to make it work for hard key?) and I have it OCed to 710. Battery life is great and SPB is very fast! I did install the graphics cabs that i posted a few pages back. I use baticlock or whatever its called to go over top of the broken battery icon on the top bar that displays time, battery %, and free RAM.

One thing that I still cant find a fix for is the task icon that is suppose to be in the top right of the 21916 ROMS. I would love to see updated titanium ROMS to try out SPB on (pls pls pls!) Thanks for all that you do NRG!

I am in LOVE with SPB and riding out the free 15 days before I (happily) throw the 30 bucks into it. I enjoy the cookie ROMs but I will have a hard time going back to something that isnt as solid as SPB.
hey can ya PM the custom cabs /files you are loading
119 mb- i dont get that much ever....
Old 10-29-2010, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: New Dialer with contact pictures shown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlewisesq View Post
Thanks for the great work. Any chance you know how to eliminate the End Call button on the Call Status screen when in a call? Since the Keyboard screen has the end call button and there is a physical end call button I find the duplicate on the Call Status screen to not only not be necessary but to also be prone to allowing error (I hit it when I am trying to mute or unmute my phone).
Glad you liked it.
Eliminate that button is complicated...and i like it

I sent another PM to NRGZ with screenshot and explanations...asking him to cook the dialer with the contact pictures shown.
In the next days probably i will try to create a cab of the dialer skinned with NRGZ's style (no more green, but black, blue and dark grey).
I hope he will answer to my PM.

I have also edited my post with screenshot of the original dialer and the new one.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hey can ya PM the custom cabs /files you are loading
119 mb- i dont get that much ever....
Quote:
Currently running Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Oct.15.7z ROM with titanium disabled with SPB trial active. (I chose 21916 because there is no need for the bottom bar that SPB takes over, I hear that the new 21683 ROMS are faster but i have no issue with speed) When it boots up I have 119 MB RAM free from fresh boot (it starts off as high as 132MB but when SPB is done loading it goes to the 119.) I am using the panel start menu but I have the SPB start menu take over the soft start winkey (anyone have a reg edit to make it work for hard key?) and I have it OCed to 710. Battery life is great and SPB is very fast! I did install the graphics cabs that i posted a few pages back. I use baticlock or whatever its called to go over top of the broken battery icon on the top bar that displays time, battery %, and free RAM.

One thing that I still cant find a fix for is the task icon that is suppose to be in the top right of the 21916 ROMS. I would love to see updated titanium ROMS to try out SPB on (pls pls pls!) Thanks for all that you do NRG!

I am in LOVE with SPB and riding out the free 15 days before I (happily) throw the 30 bucks into it. I enjoy the cookie ROMs but I will have a hard time going back to something that isnt as solid as SPB.

For what it's worth I ran energy titanium w/ spb plus another customized shell on top of that. I chose the 6.5.x version of titanium for all the finger friendly attributes(plus the relearn curve); as well as, multi cabs (around 15), swype, swype metro skin and taskbar cab. I still get around 105mb on startup w/ everything loaded. Overclocked and and fast. Energy puts out great "out of the box" roms to choose from. Guess the point is if your used to 6.5.x, there isn't much sacrifice in speed to stay with what you know. You might not need the bottom bar but the other little things might just encourage a reflash.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
For what it's worth I ran energy titanium w/ spb plus another customized shell on top of that. I chose the 6.5.x version of titanium for all the finger friendly attributes(plus the relearn curve); as well as, multi cabs (around 15), swype, swype metro skin and taskbar cab. I still get around 105mb on startup w/ everything loaded. Overclocked and and fast. Energy puts out great "out of the box" roms to choose from. Guess the point is if your used to 6.5.x, there isn't much sacrifice in speed to stay with what you know. You might not need the bottom bar but the other little things might just encourage a reflash.
i get 105 MB as well but which drops down to 89-90 after usage...
but 119...man thats awesome
Old 10-29-2010, 08:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
LOL, you are already proving you are a flash junkie! Not only downloading the newest system but downloading the different variables. God bless WinMo and hopefully soon WM7.
LOL Of course i am a flash Junkie and proud of it...
but in a way i guess we all are.
Thats why we are checking each and every post on the forum to improve our experience on on Phones.
And it is the hard work of guys like NRG and a lot of other chefs out there that give our phones that cutting edge...
can you imagine using the stock rom now? I would have thrown the phone out a long tiome back had it not been for the Rom Chefs on PPC Geeks... My respects to every Chef and Modder out there !!!!!

Last edited by krazydude; 10-29-2010 at 08:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

anyone else having SOD issues on the 25th cookie 1.8.5? i have had 3 since the 25th 21683. all i see is the blinking green light and have to hard bounce it to get it back on.

Last edited by eazy2001x; 10-29-2010 at 10:13 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development