PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
what do you have your internet time out connection ? curently i have nothing checked. What do you recommend ?

i loaded the 2 cabs suggested by KIOWA69 and by now my battery would be almost dead well to my knowledge i still have 60% so i can see huge improvement. i suggest try them 2 cabs posted in the attachment page

1. HYPNOTIC2010 ALL_BATTERY_TWEAKS.cab

2. Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.cab
I actually need a hint on battery saving! Great post Thanks & Thanked!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Same ROM, same com build (2168x), same cookie should be fine!
Don't use SPB myself for backup... I agree.. "play with it & let it crash"

And whether it completely does everything you wanted or not, please post your results back here so all can learn.. thanks

I use it like it tons. Saves me a bunch of time. "play with it & let it crash" Agreeded.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Here it is: Swype3.9.5032.CAB
Plus that little bug with the contact listing when starting a new text no longer applies!! It works flawlessly
thanks/d... 8 MB?!!! geeez, i only have 21 left... maybe to SD.. did u put it in main mem?
Old 10-28-2010, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started

I absolutely love this rom! I just flashed 21683 Sense 2.5 Cookie 2.0 sencity Oct.25 last night and I think its awesome! I am so happy to be able to use everything right out of the box...sms, mms, data, all good!

I do have a few questions though...

1. The font in my email is larger than I'm used to. I can't read the preview anymore. I thought I saw an option to change this somewhere but I can't find it.

2. Can anyone tell me what the cab "Lock_Auto" is for? Its in the attachments for this thread but when I searched I didn't find anything.

3. I was using the BigMaxSense Rom for a while and whenever I was listening to the WMP if I clicked the "X" button it wouldn't shut off the music. Is that just something different on that particular rom or do I have to change some kind of setting now? I just liked that because it was easier if I wanted to use another application while the music played in the background.

4. What exactly do the toggle switches "proximity sensor" and "proximity relight" do? I know what the proximity sensor does, but is that something that gets turned on and off?

Can anyone help me out? Thanks sooo much!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:04 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
thanks/d... 8 MB?!!! geeez, i only have 21 left... maybe to SD.. did u put it in main mem?
Yeah it is a hefty file lol & yes it has to go to the device
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Is anyone running completely transparent? (taskbar, clock, calendar widget)

I see teradogs previous instructions but they seem to be for cht 1.

Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
what do you have your internet time out connection ? curently i have nothing checked. What do you recommend ?

i loaded the 2 cabs suggested by KIOWA69 and by now my battery would be almost dead well to my knowledge i still have 60% so i can see huge improvement. i suggest try them 2 cabs posted in the attachment page

1. HYPNOTIC2010 ALL_BATTERY_TWEAKS.cab

2. Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.cab

Just loaded these two up, see if it helps. My battery life has been in the toilet since I loaded the new rom. From 6AM 100% - 1PM 40-50% . Well see how this works for me, any improvement would be great.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Yeah it is a hefty file lol & yes it has to go to the device

i have swype install on sd card and working great and there is a lite version 2.4 mb i will try to get hold of it but yes i use it to i had to use sktools to map the swpe to sip

im using swype there is one video file was included in the swype directory which is 8.95Mb!
just delete the video file.

delete these you can save up to 11.5 Mb

- SwypeSpanish.zdb.le
- SwypeGerman.zdb.le
- SwypeItalian.zdb.le
- SwypeFrench.zdb.le
- SwypeIntroVideo

**remain the language file u need.

Last edited by saj070; 10-28-2010 at 11:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i have swype install on sd card and working great and there is a lite version 2.4 mb i will try to get hold of it but yes i use it to i had to use sktools to map the swpe to sip
Ok so it does work right installing to the SD card? Great info bro!!! I didnt know that Thanks & Thanked but the Swype 3.9 is awesome gotta stick with the big file lol

EDIT: just saw your edit, awesome & useful info

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 10-28-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Use SKTOOLS

Back at SKTools, click "Category → All" to make the "Input Methods" applet visible and then select it:

Ensure that your favorite SIP is listed in there as "Enabled" (if it's "Disabled", click and hold on it and select "Enable/Disable" at the popup menu). Then, click and hold on it and select "Set as default". If your SIP isn't listed in there at all, it's either incompatible with your device or wasn't installed properly — try reinstalling it again.

Next, locate "Touch Input" in the list and click and hold on it. Select "Registry Explorer" at the popup menu and double-click the "IsSIPInputMethod" folder at the following dialog. Change the value of "Default" to 0:

Close the "Input Methods" applet by selecting "Tools → Main menu".

Scroll a bit further down and click on the "Services" applet. Locate "HTCSipSrvc" in the list, click and hold on it and select "Manual" at the popup menu. This prevents the HTC SIP Service (EzInput's watchdog) from starting automatically on subsequent reboots of your device:
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development