PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentO View Post
sprint provisioning anyone?
you were answered 2 post above this one.........

Old 02-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

FYI...

Most of the files you guys are asking for have been posted many times. Check the "paperclip" located next to this thread name on the main CDMA TP2 Upgrades page.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:51 PM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digida View Post
I don't see a post by lgrulz above yours?!?! Could you elaborate on the solution? Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Anyone have suggestions on the formatting of the SD card. I've tried 2 different 8GB cards and both are now doing the same. If I put a RHODIMG.nbh that I have used successfully in the past on the root of the card and then put the phone in bootloader mode it checks for a file and then goes back to the tri-color screen. Before it would successfully go through the upgrade process.

I have tried formatting with a SD converter card in my laptop running windows 7. I would do a format (not quick format) in FAT32 selecting the default allocation size. I have also tried installing nueStorageManager and formatting with it (it successfully formated FAT32. All attempts have not fixed this situation and I still cannot flash a ROM from the SD Card.

Thanks to any and all who can help with this!
I haven't had any luck flashing from cards larger than 2GB. I was having the same issue when I tried larger cards. Hope this helps.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I don't see a post by lgrulz above yours?!?! Could you elaborate on the solution? Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Anyone have suggestions on the formatting of the SD card. I've tried 2 different 8GB cards and both are now doing the same. If I put a RHODIMG.nbh that I have used successfully in the past on the root of the card and then put the phone in bootloader mode it checks for a file and then goes back to the tri-color screen. Before it would successfully go through the upgrade process.

I have tried formatting with a SD converter card in my laptop running windows 7. I would do a format (not quick format) in FAT32 selecting the default allocation size. I have also tried installing nueStorageManager and formatting with it (it successfully formated FAT32. All attempts have not fixed this situation and I still cannot flash a ROM from the SD Card.

Thanks to any and all who can help with this!
Sounds like if its not the file, its the SD converter you are using. Where is the original card were this has worked successfully in the past for you? What size was the original SD card? and have you "googling" other SD converters?
Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

digida is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Sounds like if its not the file, its the SD converter you are using. Where is the original card were this has worked successfully in the past for you? What size was the original SD card? and have you "googling" other SD converters?
I have been trying both the original 8GB card that I have used to flash dozens of times (both custom and stock rom) and a different 8GB card that I had been using in my digital camera. I'm not sure it's the SD converter as I have used this in the past to transfer files and I have also tried transfering the files via Usb cable to the phone and it still doesn't work. I'm leaning towards issues with the Formatting but I've tried everything I can think of.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:13 PM
newdey

Quote:

See the attachment. I went ahead and put the .NBH file in it for you. Just unzip and run the RUU and ur good to go.

Thanx to lgrulz for this. Hope u don't mind me reposting. If so just let me know!!!!

Hit thanx if it helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: sorry about that here u go...lol
Attached Files
File Type: rar Feb 7th flash utility.rar (497.7 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by newdey; 02-07-2010 at 10:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Lurker

digida is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdey View Post
See the attachment. I went ahead and put the .NBH file in it for you. Just unzip and run the RUU and ur good to go.

Thanx to lgrulz for this. Hope u don't mind me reposting. If so just let me know!!!!

Hit thanx if it helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not seeing an attachment...

I hit thanks because you've been taking the time to help me, but I'm still able to flash with a PC using the RUU utility. The problem I'm having and I thought you had the same problem is trying to put the .nbh file on the root of the SD card and then putting the phone in bootloader mode and flashing that way.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:26 PM
newdey

its there now...sorry about that!!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Lurker
Carrier: VZW

biznetplus is a n00b

Looking for a bit of help here...

I downloaded and flashed "Energy.RHOD500.23529.Leo_MaxManila_07.Feb.2010.rar" and it is totally sick. Very fast and the additional shortcuts provided by Max Manilla are great.

The only thing that seems odd is on the homescreen, under the clock and above the shortcuts, where I am used to seeing my next calendar appointment, it shows call history instead. Is there a way to change this or is it meant to be this way?

Thanks for any help guys
Old 02-07-2010, 10:29 PM
newdey

Quote:
I'm not seeing an attachment...

I hit thanks because you've been taking the time to help me, but I'm still able to flash with a PC using the RUU utility. The problem I'm having and I thought you had the same problem is trying to put the .nbh file on the root of the SD card and then putting the phone in bootloader mode and flashing that way.
Actually that was the problem I was having. So I just did It from my pc and now I'm str8. I thought u couldn't get it from the sd OR from the pc. Excuse me If I'm misunderstanding but I'm tryna watch the Superbowl, drink AND type.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development