PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86489)

lgrulz 02-09-2010 11:18 PM

Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazzakre (Post 1554332)
We cant answer your question because it depends on the taskbar not necessarily the rom. Try it and see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clueless25 (Post 1554334)
HEY!!! im the only one here thats allowed to PMS lol....

Im bettin he messed with settings in winrar lol.. cause if it happens on 7zip.. you know he did lol

Haha I dunno about that doesn't "pms" stand for PUTTING up with MAZZAKRE SH!T?

Just playing Mazzakre you've helped more here then anyone anyplace. Thanks for being here you are greatly appretiated and everyone else for that matter.

xXOahuBornXx 02-09-2010 11:20 PM

Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:

Im bettin he messed with settings in winrar lol.. cause if it happens on 7zip.. you know he did lol

omg im not a little idiot that would go messing around with settings of programs i use every day. i know my computer and this never happened before, thats why i asked the question.

Mazzakre 02-09-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOahuBornXx (Post 1554349)
what do you think ive been doing? its not easy using my phone to search all those pages, plus my dad bosing me around. and if your gonna ask why im on my phone its cause im not at home im at work and i dont go home for 5 more hours.

Here you go buddy... dont forget to give some thanks to kitts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitts (Post 1551534)
Raplace the .nbh file on any old version of the ROM directory. Run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe
or flash the nbh from the SD card.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgrulz (Post 1554350)
Haha I dunno about that doesn't "pms" stand for PUTTING up with MAZZAKRE SH!T?

Hey Hey Hey no ganging up on me... Im sensitive :( lol

lgrulz 02-09-2010 11:35 PM

Haha edited post just incase you were to sensitive:evil4:

ddavtian 02-09-2010 11:37 PM

xXOahuBornXx, you got instructions from Mazzakre. If you don't have an old version of ROM directory, download one from post #9426 from this thread. Thank the original poster.

Boushh 02-09-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfredo-x (Post 1554044)
:protest:

hey do you guys know how to fix the damn problem where i CAN'T change the connection used to connect to the internet??

for some reason, i go to the connection settings > connections > select networks and then i select the Cricket connection, click ok, and go back to the previous menu, and the setting doesn't STICK!

it then again puts it back on the previous connection which is the My ISP connection... this is BS, what exactly is wrong with this??

If you're using the manila interface to try and change your server you have to click and hold. A menu will come up and then you can select use as default server.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazzakre (Post 1554326)
Did that guy still not bother reading the thread and searching for the answer to his question? Some people dont want to put any effort into anything. Its all just "gimme gimme gimme and by the way it had better be perfect and free!"

Quote:

I'm all down with pushing people to look for their own answers and all, especially since I've read every single post in this thread and been in it since day one. I'm sick of seeing every other post be a "why my MMS no workie" "why just a .nbh" etc, but seriously, you guys are filling up this thread with nothing but BS by taking 2 pages to harass this guy. Yes, he should search. Am I in any disagreement, absolutely not! You two however are just filling up this thread with more worthless crap and $hit talking which doesn't help the size or ease of searching or trying to catch up on this thread. Had one of you just posted a link to the previous page (with the solution) or maybe the search button this thread would be cleaner and not have so much worthless information in it. So.... yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOahuBornXx (Post 1554356)
omg im not a little idiot that would go messing around with settings of programs i use every day. i know my computer and this never happened before, thats why i asked the question.

The winrar archive is correct. If you were to open up the .nbh file through winrar it would open it with notepad (as it usually does with unknown files) and you would see a bunch of gobbeldy goop.

What you need to do is right click on the archive, with winrar select "extract here", wait for it to unzip (there should only be one file in it. the .nbh) now download THIS extract the files in the same way, move them to the folder with the .nbh in it, connect your phone to the pc and run the update utility like you normally would.

Those two really do have a point though, like seriously, this question has been answered at least 30 times in the last 2 days, just look back a couple pages and find your answers in the future before asking and giving people an imaginary target to take out their crap day on...

Straitup27 02-09-2010 11:46 PM

as if reading 9 out of 10 post per page about mms isn't bad enough now i suppose we gotta read about this microscopic issue as well lol :evil4:

ufrx18 02-09-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boushh (Post 1554425)
If you're using the manila interface to try and change your server you have to click and hold. A menu will come up and then you can select use as default server.

I'm all down with pushing people to look for their own answers and all, especially since I've read every single post in this thread and been in it since day one. I'm sick of seeing every other post be a "why my MMS no workie" "why just a .nbh" etc, but seriously, you guys are filling up this thread with nothing but BS by taking 2 pages to harass this guy. Yes, he should search. Am I in any disagreement, absolutely not! You to however are just filling up this thread with more worthless crap and $hit talking which doesn't help the size or ease of searching or trying to catch up on this thread. Had one of you just posted a link to the previous page (with the solution) or maybe the search button this thread would be cleaner and not have so much worthless information in it. So.... yeah.

The winrar archive is correct. If you were to open up the .nbh file through winrar it would open it with notepad (as it usually does with unknown files) and you would see a bunch of gobbeldy goop.

What you need to do is right click on the archive, with winrar select "extract here", wait for it to unzip (there should only be one file in it. the .nbh) now download [url=http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=58523&d=1265606035]THIS[/b] extract the files in the same way, move them to the folder with the .nbh in it, connect your phone to the pc and run the update utility like you normally would.

Those two really do have a point though, like seriously, this question has been answered at least 30 times in the last 2 days, just look back a couple pages and find your answers in the future before asking and giving people an imaginary target to take out their crap day on...

Well said!

larry6667 02-09-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOahuBornXx (Post 1554251)
i didnt make it to open it like that u idiot...i downloaded the rom from the hotfile thingy then i clicked run and it opened it in winrar so i double clicked the rom but when it said the type it said .nbh and than it opened a notepad with abunch of codes and symbols. and i was only asking a question, didnt have to turn it into a laughing matter.

I apologize for my mistake I did not mean to make you angry and cry. I will erase what I wrote

samwat1 02-09-2010 11:53 PM

For the life of me I cant find the post that had the fix for the album issue...anyone happen to have it handy, or maybe a quick link to the thread? Thanx!

BTW, Im running the latest 23529 build.