PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 02:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

KuShToKeR is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Jul 24th Maxsense 23673 .... 39% free ram... with about 10 widgets. Running smooth =)...
Old 07-26-2010, 02:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

zaks007 is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Can u add the Programs tab in ur next build..Btw the new roms are fast
Old 07-26-2010, 05:17 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
benchmarking is benchmarking and numbers are numbers .its not messing around , there are tests for the ROM performance, look for them
Look bro you shouldn't be using the word benchmark if you are not using any software to actually benchmark the ROMs, say that your opinion is or based on your experience those are the best ROMs, but the word benchmark insinuates that you are using professional software to run tests on these ROMs, I don't need to look for the numbers I know if I like how the ROM is running and if I want to keep it or not, no ROM is perfect so people just have to decide if they can live with the issues the ROM has or not.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

hairshowextreme is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

The Bluetooth headset, won't hang up the call, what can I do????
Old 07-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairshowextreme View Post
The Bluetooth headset, won't hang up the call, what can I do????
Well there has been issues with this for a while, so I don't think there has been any fix for any one person, and what I mean by that is that no one thing has fixed this for everyone. What ROM are you using? What bluetooth headset are you using? You can try this cab that I have attached and see if it works, it's the Sprint stock bluetooth DLLs, and if it doesn't work then just uninstall it and soft reset the phone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:11 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
I am having trouble launching htc sense with july 24 dinik It just won't show sense strange since in the july 17 didn't have this issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
I restored the phone and can confirm that this happends after entering to cht editor and changing anythign, sense will not get back again, going back to july 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
MaxSense 21911:
If I press on the top right of the time, I get a calendar, I can "SET" (press SET) and it exits fine, if I press "CANCEL" Sense stops working, well, the whole phone stops refreshing the screen, only START menu works. I can turn off sense on Today's Settings and turn it back on but it still doesn't work, having to reboot phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by egolabbakhsh View Post
Does your HTC sense keep crashing too? I had to deactivate it to avoid all the time and battery loss, anybody any ideas?
seems like this is happening on a few different versions even.. happened to me too.. i wasnt sure why i was doing it.. but i uninstalled skype(last thing i had installed) and now after a few tests, though slow loading, sense seems to be running again without issues... i know not alot of people use skype though, but that was my problem it seems at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
You could start by deleting the "Application Data/HTC" folder on your storage card, but I had to run chkdisk, fixed and formatted mine before it was operating normally again.
hmmm, i hadnt actually even noticed that there until i read that.. any idea Why its there anyways?
Old 07-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Anyone know which sms bubbles cab/program Energy has included with his 21911 release?
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks007 View Post
Can u add the Programs tab in ur next build. Btw the new roms are fast
Just wondering why you would want a programs tab when there is the cookie home tab?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

hmmm, i hadnt actually even noticed that there until i read that.. any idea Why its there anyways?
The APPLICATION DATA folder shows up for me on the storage card when I move emails/attachments to storage card using MemMaid...
Old 07-26-2010, 09:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

tekknogenius is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
Thanx for the ROM. Enjoying it! I thought there was an issue with internet shortcuts, but I realized that I needed to select a shortcut first then hold and scroll. Also, ever consider including SRS WOW HD? I'm using it with your ROM with no issues thus far and it works with both earphones and internally (unlike the audio booster which is what you have included). BTW here's the link from xda ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=1

Actuall SRS WOW HD is not working as I thought/previously stated. It installs fine, but doesn't actually update the output and it messes with Media Player (ie, sound controls no longer work in media player).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development