PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #17311 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 PM
swlaraut's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC
Location: Oregon
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 417
Reputation: 1590
swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklotus View Post
OMG, Thank you so much! I LOVE the GTX theme!!!
only thing i noticed is that arkswitch still goes away after a bit. i need to restart it every once in a while..
This happens to me when I am in a program and decide to use the keyboard. When it goes full screen it seems to shut down arcswitch. I just go to start, tools folder and activate from there and that seems to work without resetting.

Last edited by swlaraut; 05-03-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: baD SpeLLinG
Reply With Quote
  #17312 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:10 AM
TheShade001's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Florida
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 165
Reputation: 705
TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

I just installed the new May 3rd 23xxx GTX CHT! Love it! It doesn't look like the actual GTX slider made its way to the rom though.

anyone have the GTX slider icons? I think they are much, much better.

Thanks!
__________________

__________________
I beleive in the discipline of silence and could talk about it for hours.

Last edited by TheShade001; 05-04-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17313 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:24 AM
santod's Avatar
"MODS"
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Location: NorCal
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,984
Reputation: 22765
santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Yes it is the new GTX release with Cookie 1.7.1. Everything seems good except for the wallpaper when using the GTX lockscreen.
For May3rd GTX ROMs... "Half background" issue fix > http://digs.by/clwmKp
__________________

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!


Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 3 times.
  #17314 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Luzboss's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 39
Reputation: 45
Luzboss is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

hello all. this my first post here. im usually over on xda because i have att but i just aquired at sprint rhodium so im here now for energys great roms. i tried searching through this thread but didnt come up with any solutions or even see anyone else with the same problem. all i could find was that some of you had problems with the backround in landscape mode back durring the feb posts. well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?

im using standard sense 2.5 build 23566. i got so irritated i flashed to build 21903 to test and it had the same problem if not worse. so i flashed back to 23566. i really like this rom and dont have any other issues with it except this. had to install keyboard fix cab for sprint but that is in working order now. any help to shed some light on this would be awesome. if you need anymore info let me know. thanks!
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #17315 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:23 AM
ostizzle's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 49
Reputation: 15
ostizzle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Am I missing something? I downloaded the May 3rd GTX and it is not the new version of CHT. There is no lockscreen or CHT editor under the menu on the home screen...
Reply With Quote
  #17316 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:30 AM
ostizzle's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 49
Reputation: 15
ostizzle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Dear Lord I'm stupid. Extracted an old archive in my download folder...
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #17317 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:44 AM
seatec's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Vz
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Reputation: 0
seatec is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzboss View Post
well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?
check the location of your left finger in landscape, I used to hit the power button also!!
Reply With Quote
  #17318 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:58 AM
sec1rxg's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint
Location: West Covina, Cali
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 207
Reputation: 95
sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

im currently running the newest cookie ROM, May_1_23566_ Cookietab, anyone know why opera just hangs there then it the page loads about a minute later. is there a hot fix for this??? So far so good, this is the only issue i was wondering if other are having. Great work !!
__________________
sec1rxg
Reply With Quote
  #17319 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 02:53 AM
joh408's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9
Reputation: 10
joh408 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzboss View Post
hello all. this my first post here. im usually over on xda because i have att but i just aquired at sprint rhodium so im here now for energys great roms. i tried searching through this thread but didnt come up with any solutions or even see anyone else with the same problem. all i could find was that some of you had problems with the backround in landscape mode back durring the feb posts. well my problem happens in landscape when im texting. either while im typing or when i hit the send button.. the screen will sometimes go black(sleep) but more so it either puts the phone into device lock or into the shutdown choices. so i have to hit the back arrow on the front nav buttons in shutdown, slide to unlock in device lock, or power button to awake when screen goes black. it happens about 50% of the time. it is VERY annoying that i cant even finish a simple text!! but it does not have this problem when phone is closed and i use OSK. any thoughts?

im using standard sense 2.5 build 23566. i got so irritated i flashed to build 21903 to test and it had the same problem if not worse. so i flashed back to 23566. i really like this rom and dont have any other issues with it except this. had to install keyboard fix cab for sprint but that is in working order now. any help to shed some light on this would be awesome. if you need anymore info let me know. thanks!
Haha Luzboss dont worry, that is a major gripe with the phone's design in the first place. I use this cab in order to eliminate this issue
Attached Files
File Type: cab Andy Hoarty DPBv1.1.cab (665.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #17320 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 02:57 AM
swlaraut's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC
Location: Oregon
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 417
Reputation: 1590
swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (`..`..`..- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -..`..`..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
I just installed the new May 3rd 23xxx GTX CHT! Love it! It doesn't look like the actual GTX slider made its way to the rom though.

anyone have the GTX slider icons? I think they are much, much better.

Thanks!
Post # 2, click "Add ons and Hotfixes". Youll find GTX stuff there including the slider and taskbar. Hope its the one you want.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-development/86489-rom-energy-july-4-21916-29022-sense-2021-flavors.html
Posted By For Type Date
Untitled document This thread Refback 01-21-2011 09:51 PM
[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2010-12-25] V1.02 - Page 9 - xda-developers This thread Refback 01-02-2011 05:56 AM
Untitled document This thread Refback 10-05-2010 02:20 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com