PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 04:47 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesok View Post
Glad that you decided for all of us, i for one use more than 9 programs regularly and since manilla 2.5 has no dedicated tab for programs -the only option was to scroll through the endless list of apps i dont use to get to the ones i do(that always seemed to be on the bottom). I would like to at least have an option of having most if not all of my apps available to me in the order that i want them and not the order that WM6.5 puts them. I wasnt suggesting putting this cab into the ROM but at least including it as an installable option for people that didnt hear about its availability outside of the ROM.

BTW there is also a 16 icon version(4x4) from the same guy who made 20 for those that find 20 version icons too small

Hey...maybe Juicy can add a DEDICATED Programs Tab to 2.5...now that would be REALLY Cool, then you could add contacts or programs in Home, and have lots of room...That would be the best of both worlds
Old 11-22-2009, 04:49 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebie View Post
Try these.

Where do you plant these puppies? (thanks)
Old 11-22-2009, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

chopsxxx is just getting started

Quote:
Glad that you decided for all of us, i for one use more than 9 programs regularly and since manilla 2.5 has no dedicated tab for programs -the only option was to scroll through the endless list of apps i dont use to get to the ones i do(that always seemed to be on the bottom). I would like to at least have an option of having most if not all of my apps available to me in the order that i want them and not the order that WM6.5 puts them. I wasnt suggesting putting this cab into the ROM but at least including it as an installable option for people that didnt hear about its availability outside of the ROM.

BTW there is also a 16 icon version(4x4) from the same guy who made 20 for those that find 20 version icons too small
I feel the same way about the lack of program start shortcuts. But I tried that guy's 16 icon cab and it looked terrible! All the icons and text were completely out of alignment with the boxes, with text cut off. So I uninstalled. Does that describe what others got out of that same cab?
Old 11-22-2009, 05:05 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsxxx View Post
I feel the same way about the lack of program start shortcuts. But I tried that guy's 16 icon cab and it looked terrible! All the icons and text were completely out of alignment with the boxes, with text cut off. So I uninstalled. Does that describe what others got out of that same cab?
I used the 20, from the XDA link...it is great! It works as intended...and used less ram than maxmanilla. It's a keeper for me

Last edited by JZ*; 11-22-2009 at 05:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VerizonWireless

ghamden is keeping up the good workghamden is keeping up the good work

Hers is aworking list of Cabs that work with R3

Apristle end call faster
Boot Package v1.3 changes boot screen to w7 type
Cleam Ram1.9
Clean Temp 1.22
Enable all camera modes
Enable in call recording
GrooveFish
Midomi
HD tweak
PS ShutXP
Trapster
Vovichek jamrecords change main screen 3 icons to 20
Flip Clock fix opy this file to windows directory

Attached file includes all these
Attached Files
File Type: rar 6.5.rar (5.92 MB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: cytanet

vasiloui is a n00b

how can i put the call history under the calendar?
Old 11-22-2009, 08:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsxxx View Post
Yea, I agree.

I was excited to install it & used it for a while but I really thoight it ruined the appearance of my home screen. I went into the start menu & re-named some of the short cuts (changed Windows media to WMP etc)& that fixed the text out of alignment etc but the smaller icons don't fill enough space on the screen it just doesn't look right to me.

I would LOVE a dedicated programs tab, I made that tweak when I was running Mighty & it worked super. I really don't have a problem using the nine default shortcuts or going to the start menu however.

I completely redid my start menu & organized my most used programs into colored folders at the top of the menu so they are always on top & easy to get to. I can get to all the many apps etc I have installed with a few clicks & no scrolling at all.

~John
Old 11-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

u kno this rom consumes ur life when u wake up at 4am and first thing u do is head straigh here to see any updates hahahah

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Glad that you decided for all of us, i for one use more than 9 programs regularly and since manilla 2.5 has no dedicated tab for programs -the only option was to scroll through the endless list of apps i dont use to get to the ones i do(that always seemed to be on the bottom).
I would have said you where the one "deciding for the rest of us", but no matter (you're the one suggesting change, I just said leave the decision to each user).

As to "scrolling through endless lists of apps you don't use" you really need to redo your start menu. I have a couple cabs that add colored folders to your start menu if you're interested?? I put the folders at the top of the start menu & then organize my shortcuts inside them. I have a folder for GPS apps, one for multimedia etc. etc.

Not only do the folders look awesome, I can easily access all my most used programs in one click with no scrolling ever.

~John
Old 11-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
u kno this rom consumes ur life when u wake up at 4am and first thing u do is head straigh here to see any updates hahahah
or u stay up till 5:43am tweaking my wifes tp2 and check this thread one more time to see if r4 came out early....gnite

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development