PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

khalidabuu 03-24-2010 07:57 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

where can i get some more themes for this rom thanks in advance

OR78 03-24-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biff6789 (Post 1657482)
This is like the third or fourth time you've come in here calling everyone "crackheads" or talking about how insane this thread is... ;)

Just curious: What's so insane about it? I'm willing to bet that most people feel that the thread has been kept on topic, people have been respectful and helpful, and there really haven't even been a lot of duplicate posts...

Simma down tough guy. We all like to keep it lax in here. Based on the fact you don't post in here it seems you keep tabs on the thread as I do. I may not post often but I like to make sure people have fun as well. I agree that everyone is doing their part. As for the crackhead comments, if you do follow this thread, its all about jokes.

As to my comments on it being insane, when a thread grows by 34 pages in 24 hours, and the fact that this thread has been cleaned up oh about 4 or 5 times now and we are nearing 1000 posts again, I would say that qualifies as insane. But everyone seems to add their 2 cents about the ROM. But lets keep it fun too!:mrgreen:

Edit: and also to add...what jshaas2 said as well.:thumbright:

biff6789 03-24-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1657519)
Simma down tough guy. We all like to keep it lax in here. Based on the fact you don't post in here it seems you keep tabs on the thread as I do. I may not post often but I like to make sure people have fun as well. I agree that everyone is doing their part. As for the crackhead comments, if you do follow this thread, its all about jokes.

As to my comments on it being insane, when a thread grows by 34 pages in 24 hours, and the fact that this thread has been cleaned up oh about 4 or 5 times now and we are nearing 1000 posts again, I would say that qualifies as insane. But everyone seems to add their 2 cents about the ROM. But lets keep it fun too!:mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1657511)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I dont want to speak for him, but could probably go like this:

1) crackheads=almost breaking 3 servers, this many posts in 2 days

2) insane=same questions over and over

no harm, but i would imagine thats what he means. :)

Actually I post in here all the time, but all my posts got blown away when the thread got archived. I've read every single post in here since day one...

Anyways... I was just curious since I actually enjoy the thread and I thought you were knocking it... All good :D

OR78 03-24-2010 08:08 PM

So, I have been trying to figure out what changes Mike made to eliminate the flip clock from flipping everytime you went back to the home screen. So if this was made 'by design' from Sprint, what did you change Mike? Did you swap out files to stop this?

If anyone else knows, I would like you to share your thoughts.

Druu 03-24-2010 08:11 PM

Anyone have an issue with S2U2 and S2P? Not sure which it is, or both, but I believe it has to do with S2P. When I have it playing music, it seems to break the hardware keyboard and hardware phone buttons. I had this problem for a while on Mightyroms, but not on the newest sprint stock rom. I think this issue came up a while back too and someone mentioned S2U2 as the problem. Any info on this?

zdogtag1 03-24-2010 08:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
These are currently working for me, I noticed a few pages back someone asking for them. I did not create them, just downloaded them from the projects thread when I was running impact. Hopefully someone can use them. :)

boldaslove 03-24-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boldaslove (Post 1657098)
I went through the settings but couldn't find where the talk time usage is displayed, anyone? Was in Settings > System > Power before, but that jumps to an HTC skinned screen that only displays battery life now.

^^^ Bumping this, it surely got lost in the rapid-fire of this thread...

Curious as to other users' experiences using Co0kie's mod. I have definite lag when going from the flip clock main home screen down to show 16 quick links (I have 4x4, 3 pages), but none really side to side between quicklink pages. Also, only on the home screen does using the slider become a slideshow, just choppy as all hell.

I have turned the weather animation off, but is it possible to make the weather disappear from the home screen altogether?

Bump.. anyone?

CA3SAR 03-24-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1657193)
Dark Ninja - Android Taskbar
MightyROM 032310 Edition
-Updated Volume Control DLL For Full Compatibility

Download Me!

Does this have a transparent background? If not can someone take the bg out?

Ph33zy 03-24-2010 08:17 PM

any word on IMPACT?

Eschelon 03-24-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph33zy (Post 1657571)
any word on IMPACT?

No, and there won't be until Mike gets a little R&R first...

Also, anyone else notice that the "bluetooth has been disconnected" notification message has officially been wacked for good? :thumbleft: