PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MrBeOTP2 07-30-2010 07:42 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

one more time .....a old question >_< have anyone can change START MENU icon on homescreen =.=

MIGHTY ROM FULLFORCE >__<

Vlip3 07-30-2010 08:18 AM

I seem to have obliterated the wallpapers that come with the Mighty ROM 6/20/10 and/or the Purian BlueSatin theme. I think they are called Wallpaper_001, _002, etc. I was using _002 and noticed the wallpaper changed of its own all of a sudden. When I looked in the wallpapers folder, it was gone.
Anyway, would some please zip those up for me? I'll be sure to click on the "Thanks" button.

Thanks,
Vlip3

TecMan 07-31-2010 10:27 AM

Hi Friends:

I would like to know how to upgrade the Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 v14.0000.24618...

1. Do you have the cab file?

2. Can I install it over Office Mobile 2007 with MightyROM_RhodiumW_4.01.605.15_062010?

Thanks

TecMan

Wesley762 07-31-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TecMan (Post 1891449)
Hi Friends:

I would like to know how to upgrade the Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 v14.0000.2461...

1. Do you have the cab file?

2. Can I install it over Office Mobile 2007 with MightyROM_RhodiumW_4.01.605.15_062010?

Thanks

TecMan

It should be able to download through the marketplace app.

TecMan 07-31-2010 10:40 AM

Hi Wesley762:

It's my first time to use marketplace app and it worked with Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 upgrade...Thanks for the tip

TecMan

TecMan 07-31-2010 10:47 AM

Hi Friends:

I have Time Problems with MightyROM_RhodiumW_4.01.605.15_062010...My TP2 changed one hour more alone...and I needed to correct manually

I tried to change GMT-2 Eastern US to GMT-6 Mexico City, Monterrey and didn't work

I tried to change one hour less in the Time and didn't work

What do you recommend me to fix this problem?

Thanks

TecMan

Wesley762 07-31-2010 11:04 AM

Have you run your quick GPS and see if that fixes it?

TecMan 07-31-2010 11:46 AM

Hi Wesley762:

Thanks for your reply. I tired with Quick GPS and didn't work...It's the first time that I experimented the Time's Problem with MightyROMs.

Thanks

TecMan

Wesley762 07-31-2010 03:38 PM

Honestly I don't I have never had a issue with it picking up the time. Is your GPS working? I know if it is not than that might cause a issue.

DaveTN 07-31-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TecMan (Post 1891540)
Hi Wesley762:

Thanks for your reply. I tired with Quick GPS and didn't work...It's the first time that I experimented the Time's Problem with MightyROMs.

Thanks

TecMan

Are you close to a location where the timezone changes?

Time can be controlled a few ways, but I think the default is to get the time from the closest or strongest cell tower that your phone is connected to. I recently traveled from eastern time into a central time zone and the time changed by one hour within a couple minutes. I immagine that living close to the time zone change area would result in the time changing often if you associate with towers on either side of the line.

Time settings have nothing to do with the GPS on the phone.

Edit:

I'm not currently on MR but in the current rom I'm using there is a setting under start > tools > personal > carrier time. CLick on carrier time and it will pull the current time form the local cell tower.

Edit2: you can also click on send (the left most phone key) to open your dialer and then on menu and then options to bring up the actual phone settings. From there slide over to CDMA services then tap on "Time Synchronization" and then "get settings". From there, make sure the checkbox next to "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically" is checked. OR if you live close to another timezone, uncheck the box, or just try unchecking it to see if that helps. Then click on "update now".

Hope that helps.

David