PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

kej2u 06-30-2010 09:43 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Mighty Mike

Do you have a version of Mighty Rom with Opera Mobile 10 and Twitter cooked in? I installed Opera Mobile 10 and now when I click on the touch flo Internet tab I get an error screen when I click Launch Browser because it is still trying to launch "/home." How can I modify the launch browser start page? I don't see a manila folder or xml file to edit.

Thanks for your help in advance.

hypeo 06-30-2010 09:45 AM

Google make opera your web default browser.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kej2u (Post 1845365)
Mighty Mike

Do you have a version of Mighty Rom with Opera Mobile 10 and Twitter cooked in? I installed Opera Mobile 10 and now when I click on the touch flo Internet tab I get an error screen when I click Launch Browser because it is still trying to launch "/home." How can I modify the launch browser start page? I don't see a manila folder or xml file to edit.

Thanks for your help in advance.

hypeo 06-30-2010 09:47 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

It's inside the TOOLS folder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsgross (Post 1845299)
Where can I find the Wifi Internet sharing program/connection to create a shortcut?

thanks
JSG

fatmac1982 06-30-2010 10:00 AM

Hello everyone!!! Im operating on the Mightyrom 6-20-2010 edition! I was wondering, is there a cab out there that will make my task bar appear the same as the task bar on the ENERGY ROM or the BIGMAXSENSE ROM!!! I love the task bar but I love the MIGHTYROM, so I was hoping that I can combine the two.......any thoughts or suggestions please or even possibly a cab file,lol???

janko10 06-30-2010 10:41 AM

I can't seem to find the shortcut to the Notes application in the start menu.... was it taken out?

Thanks for the great rom Mike, very smooth.

kyderr 06-30-2010 10:43 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1779935)
Question Is There any way i can answer my phone in landscape or does not any rom let you cause it wont show up the slider?

I have this problem as well on FF. When ringing in landscape mode, the phone app does not appear. If I am already in the phone app, it works, but if I am doing something else, the phone app does not appear and I cannot figure out who is calling.
Works fine in Portrait.

Thanks.

supernatedogg18 06-30-2010 10:43 AM

Quick question; Does anyone know what the heck is wrong with the comm manager in landscape mode on these ROMs??? The done button won't show up after starting comm manager in landscape mode, the menu won't dissappear after it is pressed the first time, and scrolling up and down eventually screws up the screen!

kyderr 06-30-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supernatedogg18 (Post 1845476)
Quick question; Does anyone know what the heck is wrong with the comm manager in landscape mode on these ROMs??? The done button won't show up after starting comm manager in landscape mode, the menu won't dissappear after it is pressed the first time, and scrolling up and down eventually screws up the screen!

I have Full Force, and that is one thing I have never had a problem with. Works without problems. I prefer the Win 6.5.x because the buttons and controls are more finger friendly.

jsgross 06-30-2010 10:46 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

thanks, but that's not the one that I am looking for. that one is Internet Sharing. I am looking for Wifi Internet Sharing which is under start/settings/connections.
This is the program/connection/switch?? that i am trying to find so that I can make a shortcut, put it into the Start menu and then create a quick link.

JSG

zdogtag1 06-30-2010 10:48 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyderr (Post 1845475)
I have this problem as well on FF. When ringing in landscape mode, the phone app does not appear. If I am already in the phone app, it works, but if I am doing something else, the phone app does not appear and I cannot figure out who is calling.
Works fine in Portrait.

Thanks.

it does have hardware buttons. :) far right answer.