PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Soulmatic 04-27-2010 07:52 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

alright..,

to update my data connection problem.. i still havent fixed it.
i uninstalled swype.. and nothing.
bout to go back to square one with OF beta (reflash) and see where that takes me.

chino331 04-27-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave0812 (Post 1723075)
you guys got all sorts of jokes dont you

a world w/o jokes would be a very boring place! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave0812 (Post 1723081)
whats a guy got to do to get a download link around here

You won't be waiting long, Mike said the release will be soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulmatic (Post 1723082)
alright..,

to update my data connection problem.. i still havent fixed it.
i uninstalled swype.. and nothing.
bout to go back to square one with OF beta (reflash) and see where that takes me.

When I had my data issues w/ swype, removing it didn't work for me, had to do a clear storage and start from scratch :(

jstn76rs 04-27-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1723073)
Well..after removing LD I am now at about 19mb on GWES. I have yet to be that low with LD installed. Process makes things lag too much.

I did notice that the memory goes up with it but it no where near what it was on previous roms. I have to keep it or I end up butt dialing all the time.

hookahzorr 04-27-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1722861)
I am glad everyone is just ecstatic and excited about 'ff' . I'm also glad everyone is enjoying it.

Don't worry to everyone else, public release is coming soon!

by chance the same with with the official and special edition same day release? if so i wont do any configuring on my phone til then :)

chino331 04-27-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1723088)
by chance the same with with the official and special edition same day release? if so i wont do any configuring on my phone til then :)

if all 3 ROMs get released at the same time... hope Ziggy's servers can handle it! lol

Soulmatic 04-27-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1723089)
if all 3 ROMs get released at the same time... hope Ziggy's servers can handle it! lol

i need to figure out the difference between OF and SE! cause ill definitely be using one of the 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1723083)
When I had my data issues w/ swype, removing it didn't work for me, had to do a clear storage and start from scratch :(

hrmm.. lemme clear storage and see where that takes me before i reflash the OF beta

chagersc 04-27-2010 08:00 PM

anyone know how to turn off phone book access for good when bluetooth connects to the car stereo? everytime my phone connects to the stereo it downloads my phone book, which basically freezes my phone for a couple of minutes.

this is fine, except for after every call, it downloads my phone book again, so i have to wait a couple of minutes for it to download after i hang up to make another call or do anything!!

any help?

jstn76rs 04-27-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulmatic (Post 1723091)
i need to figure out the difference between OF and SE! cause ill definitely be using one of the 2

Just by looking at the screen shots of both you have your choice of 6.5.3 or the standard 6.5 with a little more customizations. I like the feel of the standard 6.5 myself but also like the taskbar included in SE.

patiently waiting for SE

Eschelon 04-27-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1723089)

Ziggy's server will be fine. Half the users in this thread seem to already have FF anyway, so hopefully that'll lighten the load on his server when it releases to everyone else ;)

jwdaniels23 04-27-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1722861)
I am glad everyone is just ecstatic and excited about 'ff' . I'm also glad everyone is enjoying it.

Don't worry to everyone else, public release is coming soon!

Mike... I would love to be able to compare FF BETA to SE BETA.... if that is possible. I have not been able to find anything about FF I don't like. It is incredibly fast even after all the customizing I have done to it. Will there be a BETA release of SE?

YOU DO AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!=D>