PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

reigndropz 04-23-2010 01:36 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1715288)
Dudes, you're hijacking MM's thread more than I do, STOP IT and move on.

Ay please....thats what this forum is for. It's not hijacking if they arent talking about another rom or something to take away from Mike's work. They are both users of the great MightyRom, so let them say whatever they want. No one but the owner here OWNS anything. Relax.....

ziggy471 04-23-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1715288)
Dudes, you're hijacking MM's thread more than I do, STOP IT and move on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1715300)
No dude. because you're posts gave nothing to the thread. like mine right now.

Wow, someone took time out of his busy day to reply.....haha, I found you....

As for the small issues that Mike mentioned, nothing major that I really have found, but we just want to make sure it lives up to MM standards prior to release. So far I love it, Mike I think has outdone himself this time, but hey, I think that with every ROM release he's done since the first one I tried on 29 Oct.

Alright, back to what I was doing.....

Z

DarkLord 04-23-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1715336)
Wow, someone took time out of his busy day to reply.....haha, I found you....

As for the small issues that Mike mentioned, nothing major that I really have found, but we just want to make sure it lives up to MM standards prior to release. So far I love it, Mike I think has outdone himself this time, but hey, I think that with every ROM release he's done since the first one I tried on 29 Oct.

Alright, back to what I was doing.....

Z

yeah...these guys are no fun at all. was trying to break up my day with a little fun and they just won't play along... now I'm bored again so i guess it's back to 3d modeling..yuk.

btw, thanks for stopping by on my account, it's always nice to see the great ziggy471 coming out to play.

Tink 04-23-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1715300)
No dude. because you're posts gave nothing to the thread. like mine right now.

Au contraire, DarkLord, y'all's posts DID give something to the thread - Entertainment!! lol .... As long as people aren't seriously :violent1: , yes, it's definitely entertaining :toothy10:

DarkLord 04-23-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvettejudd (Post 1715346)
au contraire, darklord, y'all's posts did give something to the thread - entertainment!! Lol .... As long as people aren't seriously :violent1: , yes, it's definitely entertaining :toothy10:

finally!!!

hypeo 04-23-2010 02:04 PM

Guys, Chill its TGIF!! :tshirt: Stop this :argue:!!

ha ha!!

Tink 04-23-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1715350)
finally!!!

Thank you!! :lol:

DarkLord 04-23-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1715357)
Guys, Chill its TGIF!! :tshirt: Stop this :argue:!!

ha ha!!

not arguing at all, sir. just trying to have fun on a Friday. and my new friend gets it. well.. and ziggy...but ziggy gets everything...he's old and wise... like the tootsie pop owl.

Tink 04-23-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1715363)
not arguing at all, sir. just trying to have fun on a Friday. and my new friend gets it. well.. and ziggy...but ziggy gets everything...he's old and wise... like the tootsie pop owl.

Ummm, Z doesn't like it when we insinuate he might not be young........:twisted: .......... and there Are those of us who like to have fun as well as work, right guys?? We've got this chattering going on in anticipation ;-) ..........

Oh, if anyone needs help cutting thru the :bs: (or is it :spam2:.. lol), just holler - we'll help ya'! lolol:D

MightyMike 04-23-2010 02:10 PM

everyone be happy :)