PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Jayhawkpride12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

May sound dumb but if you disassemble the touch pro 2, does it void warranty? and how can they?

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend"
Old 05-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
didn't you post in this tread several pages back and than make a new tread on it? I have read all of them and it looks like they have hit everything that I think is out there to fix your problem. sounds like it's about time to take it to the service center.
i told him to make a separate thread to not muddle up the MR thread anymore then it already is, dont harp on him for that

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-10-2010 at 11:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
The problem I have is that if a sms fails to send it goes to drafts... but there is no way to get it out of drafts. There is no button to "resend" in drafts, and I can't move the message to the outbox because it gives me an error stating that messages can't be moved between folders.

Is there anyway to have a failed message automatically re-send?
When you go into drafts, open the message and press send like any other text.....
Old 05-10-2010, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Yeah I have this problem as well running FF. i actually had the same problem w/ Impact when I was running that. I havent seen any fixes yet. I resorted to using Palringo now for my facebook chat, I would also like to know if this is an issue w/ 6.5.5 or if there is a fix?
the newest realease of fim does in fact work on 6.55 roms. I instaled the cab and it works. I got the cab on xda under the fim. pm if you would like me to send you the cab don't know how to post it on ppc.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
what kind of power saving tweaks do you have installed? i can't for the life of me get over 24 hrs of battery life with GTX Sense installed
I just have the backlight set to dim after 10 seconds, and then off after 1 minute.

I'm usually...
Texting ALL day
Several phone calls (15-30 mins)
Constant Data running
Twitter update every 1 hour
Weather update every 1 hour
FB update every 2 hours
2 Email accounts send/receive every 1 hour
about 30 mins of Opera browsing

All that is between 6AM and 6PM and i dont usually drop below 60-70% battery...

Also, GTX Sense shouldn't make a difference on battery life.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Hey guys thought I would throw out something I just put together...

For anyone that has Resco File Explorer, I have created a skin that works well with the Blackout theme from purian...screenshot and cab below...

Enjoy...
Nice work. Could u use the icons from droid theme which I got from xda-dev? I attach the file. TIA
Attached Files
File Type: cab DroidExplorer-NoBanding-Showtime7.cab (39.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I just have the backlight set to dim after 10 seconds, and then off after 1 minute.

I'm usually...
Texting ALL day
Several phone calls (15-30 mins)
Constant Data running
Twitter update every 1 hour
Weather update every 1 hour
FB update every 2 hours
2 Email accounts send/receive every 1 hour
about 30 mins of Opera browsing

All that is between 6AM and 6PM and i dont usually drop below 60-70% battery...

Also, GTX Sense shouldn't make a difference on battery life.

thats pretty beast dude, what Rom r u runnin? FF, SE or Official?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 05-11-2010, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
TBQH, anyone who HASNT tried the Official Sprint WM6.5 rom should at least flash it for its PRL/PRI/Radio/Profile updates at least initially, then use task29 from then on...

but thats my own thoughts on the matter...
Or I rephrase it, one'd better download the latest radio only (and not the whole ROM which is huge) which u use the radio together with TASK29. After flashing the radio only using TASK29, resume with flashing one of MightyROM
Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Or I rephrase it, one'd better download the latest radio only (and not the whole ROM which is huge) which u use the radio together with TASK29. After flashing the radio only using TASK29, resume with flashing one of MightyROM
meh, to each his own, im not for sure what the PRI actually does (besides the definitions i have found on google) but 4G (SMV) voice codex works alot better (besides the fact it doesnt work with the Airave because Sprint/Samsung are cheap basterds), since the flash to OfficialSprint6.5 and then to MR I haven't dropped a call using the SMV codec yet...
Old 05-11-2010, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Incrediboy is a n00b

Hi everyone.
Is it true that the OF doesn't have MMS support? Which cab should I install in order to have MMS support in GSM mode? I'm using GSM in my country, Indonesia. TIA
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2