PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

This is only for Verizon phones.. if your on Sprint which I think he is judging from his signature, the power button is on the top of the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptok View Post
Sounds like you are maybe pushing the top button (backlight off) rather than pressing and holding the hang up/call end button?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

o0luigi0o is a n00b

Ok both things work now, i ran those two cabs, and found the Carrier Provision program. Its under start/tools/provision device. i clicked sprint and it did whatever, then restarted. updated the profile, and pri settings. now everything works. when i press the power button at the top, i get 3 options, restart, shutdown or sleep. i like these better than just "shutdown device". Thanks guys. I didnt know i had to add those two extra cabs, it didnt have that in the instructions on the site.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:04 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

do you have Sashimi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0luigi0o View Post
Ok both things work now, i ran those two cabs, and found the Carrier Provision program. Its under start/tools/provision device. i clicked sprint and it did whatever, then restarted. updated the profile, and pri settings. now everything works. when i press the power button at the top, i get 3 options, restart, shutdown or sleep. i like these better than just "shutdown device". Thanks guys. I didnt know i had to add those two extra cabs, it didnt have that in the instructions on the site.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

o0luigi0o is a n00b

sashimi? whats that?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:06 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
i dont have a carrier provisions under system. All i did was unlock my phone, then ran task29, then flash mightyrom the official release, not the full force, or se. and now ive added the two cabs, shutdown, and the mrx fw sprint update. what am i missing?
I too am on the official...although I installed the ziggy organized start menu...

Now there should be an icon under Start that says Carrier Provision or something to that extent...the only way its not there is if you yourself deleted the icon...so go to start and look for that icon...

Usually when a hardware key is not working properly its the provisioning...so please check through your start menu and see if its there...otherwise I would probably hard reset...also why are you adding a Mr. X update? I guess I haven't seen any sprint users installing that stuff for MightyROM...

==========

Strong noob showing as of late....I might add...
Old 05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Laying low in smoke

if you don't know Sashimi Learn it.. its easy to do and use....

here is the link

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4

Quote:
sashimi? whats that?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

cptok is keeping up the good workcptok is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
This is only for Verizon phones.. if your on Sprint which I think he is judging from his signature, the power button is on the top of the phone.
Wow... thanks! after reading 6800 posts - you'd think I'd have picked up on this!!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Laying low in smoke

it happens to the best of us.

Quote:
Wow... thanks! after reading 6800 posts - you'd think I'd have picked up on this!!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:51 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
We are up to about 6860...you might have missed it in those extra 60...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I just want to say that FF has AMAZING battery life. And I've always had awesome battery life with Mighty's ROMs, but this is insane! Took it off the charger a 6:30 this morning, it's now 5:30(ish). Been texting all day, several phone calls for a few minutes each, mail syncing every hour, weather every hour, twitter every hour, facebook every 2 hours, plus 15 minutes (ish) of Opera browsing, and 30 minutes(ish) of WifiRouter running. I'm at 82% battery life right now! After 11 hours!

Just wanted to give huge props to Mighty on the newest releases!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yeah, I'll second that. Absolutely amazing. Took it off the charger at 5am and worked all day today. Several calls, dozens of texts and "push email" turned on. Surfed the news a bit at lunch and it is now almost 10pm and I'm at 70%!! absolutely fantastic.
The other day I listened to music on it almost all day while I worked out in my yard and then while studying. Also a busy day of texting and calling and still, at the end of the day (11pm that day) I was at 60%.

Mike, you've done a "Mighty" fine job.

David
what kind of power saving tweaks do you have installed? i can't for the life of me get over 24 hrs of battery life with GTX Sense installed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2