PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Can somebody help me I'm getting around 5-10 sods a day it seems like it happens as soon you flip the keyboard to do anything in landscape. Also after you get done texting and press the power button to turn off phone when you try to turn it back on theres always 9 times out of 10 an sod will happen. If you press the button wait 30-45 seconds it comes back up thats the good thing I have not had it not come back up. Anybody experiencing this issue. The htcservices.dll that everybody is talking about is that the one mighty is using. Any suggestions guys the sod issue sucks man expescially when your driving out somewhere and your using the sprint navigation part of it and you can't get the screen back on driving 70 mph on I4 trying to find a club my buddys were playing at needless to say I got a little lost last night waiting for the phone to turn back on. thank you
There is no really definitive fix for the SOD issues. some people have them some don't. Me personally I have had very very little issues with it. some say its if you have a swipe lock that's the issues others its just totally random when it happens. My best suggestion is to hard reset and install from scratch if your having that many lockups. make sure your not overloading it by storing 1000s of e-mails and texts and don't install every cab thats out there. just my thoughts on it.

Old 05-09-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
yeah same thing here, when ever i slide the the thing across the bottom (dont know what its called) to go to contacts, mail, internet etc.....when i go all the way to the settings tab and back it locks up and i cant move it anywhere after that?
I posted this last night and no one has answered it so thought i would post it again so it wouldnt get passed by
Old 05-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: ctc

daystream is a n00b

Hi,could anyone knows how to move the unlock slide bar from top to bottom
Old 05-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
I posted this last night and no one has answered it so thought i would post it again so it wouldnt get passed by
The thing you are referring to is called the "slider". As far as it getting stuck, that kindof happen from time to time on any rom. Its trying to catch up ie still thinking, make sure un-used apps are closed out fully. Im sure its user error and not the Mighty's ROM. No dis-respect, but his are tested 40-70 times before its released. Must things are caught during that process.

Also please post what ROM you are running... Full Force 6.5.x or Special Edition 6.5 or Official version 6.5.... that would help....

ps. I'm running something different right now, so Im generally speaking.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daystream View Post
If you use cookies home screen and cookies home tab editor, the lock sliders are on the bottom of the screen.

David
Old 05-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
If you use cookies home screen and cookies home tab editor, the lock sliders are on the bottom of the screen.

David
Co0kie is recommending right now to not use the lock screen built in with his app as it has several bugs at the moment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by daystream View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
The thing you are referring to is called the "slider". As far as it getting stuck, that kindof happen from time to time on any rom. Its trying to catch up ie still thinking, make sure un-used apps are closed out fully. Im sure its user error and not the Mighty's ROM. No dis-respect, but his are tested 40-70 times before its released. Must things are caught during that process.

Also please post what ROM you are running... Full Force 6.5.x or Special Edition 6.5 or Official version 6.5.... that would help....

ps. I'm running something different right now, so Im generally speaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post

David
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Co0kie is recommending right now to not use the lock screen built in with his app as it has several bugs at the moment.

you guys could just use my modified ones.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6413

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post

What does this cab do...? Please elaborate...!!! I'm interested...!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post

Personally I am using ENU-Chobit Company SmartLock 2.0F and is working great for me. I like the fact that it is versatile and has settings you can change.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
What does this cab do...? Please elaborate...!!! I'm interested...!!!
changes the lockscreen layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Personally I am using ENU-Chobit Company SmartLock 2.0F and is working great for me. I like the fact that it is versatile and has settings you can change.
I use that in conjunction with my re-worked layouts.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2