PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

and if you want a power user registry editor, plug your phone into your PC and use CEregedit... if only it got more updates (reported a few bugs) it would be even better, but it functions already better then regedit for an actual winPC..

Old 05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
hrmm.. what registry editor do you use?
I usually use a combintion of total commander and fdc task manager
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 05-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
So I've got the default lock screens reworked. They work and everything fits great with 12-hr and 24-hr time settings. Arrows animate on all lock icons and notifications work when you tap the locks as normal. Also I enlarged the hitboxes for the locks to make things easier and obviously the slide locks are on the bottom by default. See Below:

This should work with 6.5 or 6.5.x as they seem to use the same Lockscreen files but if anyone runs across issues I can take a look. -->Attachment 68831
Awesome job Phantom... Thanks given...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Not sure if this is a MR thing and I've searched (with thousands of hits - most of them not helpful) so here goes:
I'm on MR FF and when I listen to music via the sprint music tab, it also plays my ringtones. Kind of annoying since most of them come through louder than my music.
I have all my music in a "music" folder on my microSD card and all my ringtones are in the default ringtone folder. Apparently the sprint music program searches out all types of music files and indexes them.

Any way to fix this so I only hear music and not ringtones while listening to music?

Thanks.

David
Old 05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

Playaplaya1132 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Playaplaya1132

Why doesn't anyone seem to like sending/receiving picture mail? I have Sprint.... I love MightyMikes roms but what gives? Is there a nice easy way to integrate mms and sms without using a Arcsoft and if that is the only way is there a cab that is current that I can install?
PPC-6700
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Arcsoft is it. Look on page 1 for the current version.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-05-2010, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprod View Post
Awesome job Phantom... Thanks given...
much appreciated, I hadn't really heard any response so I figured no one liked them

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 05-05-2010 at 09:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

what soft reset app do most of you use with MR....i have been using xdashutdown but was wondering if there is something better out there. still trying to identify what caused my phone to do crazy
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Not sure if this is a MR thing and I've searched (with thousands of hits - most of them not helpful) so here goes:
I'm on MR FF and when I listen to music via the sprint music tab, it also plays my ringtones. Kind of annoying since most of them come through louder than my music.
I have all my music in a "music" folder on my microSD card and all my ringtones are in the default ringtone folder. Apparently the sprint music program searches out all types of music files and indexes them.

Any way to fix this so I only hear music and not ringtones while listening to music?

Thanks.

David
Try using a playlist, what I did for the music that I have on the phone is all in one playlist so it plays them and nothing else, Hope that might help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
what soft reset app do most of you use with MR....i have been using xdashutdown but was wondering if there is something better out there. still trying to identify what caused my phone to do crazy
I just use the power button to reset. I know its not as automated but simple and I don't have to install anything for it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2