PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:39 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Congratz Mike!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
thanks for the info... although randomly is inaccurate... its the first time I have ever seen it... (ever... )
Mordyt is right.....it is a random deal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Is anyone experiencing fast battery drainage with the SE Version? I left my house for work this morning at 8:30 and my phone was fully charged. I have been using Slacker Radio, no phone calls, just a few text and now I am at 40% Battery level.
Any one else having the same issue please report.
Thanks
Something is wrong on your end...battery life is outstanding....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
After reading the OP yet again I was wondering the best way to always record phone calls? I used Resco Audio Recorder which did amazing sound quality from both ends but routinely screwed my phone up. I see a lot of people talking about lowering the bitrate and such.

Is there a way using only MightyROM to record all phone calls that sound pretty good on both ends? Double thanks if there's a way to have the files automatically store to my storage card!
ACR Version 1.2.3 is by far the best app fr this....I been using it for a long time on all roms.....
Old 05-04-2010, 11:40 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
I Love it. Like always you do sweet work on these dialers TJ. Thankyou for your hard work. Just curious though,... any plans for a BLUE dialer to match Purians blue Satin on Mighty's SE Rom?=D>
I was just thinking that and I am going to try and contact purian and see what he thinks....

Thanks btw...
Old 05-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Wink Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Whats wrong with the beautiful one built in ??
Nothing at all!!! You know I love your work dude ,...I was just wondering if I could get the call history and Back arrow BLUE as well. If not,... I would never change your theme dude!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I've got the default lock screens reworked. They work and everything fits great with 12-hr and 24-hr time settings. Arrows animate on all lock icons and notifications work when you tap the locks as normal. Also I enlarged the hitboxes for the locks to make things easier and obviously the slide locks are on the bottom by default. See Below:

This should work with 6.5 or 6.5.x as they seem to use the same Lockscreen files but if anyone runs across issues I can take a look. -->Phantom_6.5_6.5.x_ Lock Screens.cab

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 05-05-2010 at 12:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Nothing at all!!! You know I love your work dude ,...I was just wondering if I could get the call history and Back arrow BLUE as well. If not,... I would never change your theme dude!
LOL .. Yea dude, I can tweak the originals for ya's .. Getting pretty close on the New Blackout, and i'll be able to throw some extra's / tweaks to the originals & addons.. I'll get that together for ya, should be very easy I'll always be able to help if it's within reason and someone not asking to tweak an entire theme lol. !!

Last edited by purian23; 05-04-2010 at 11:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
LOL .. Yea dude, I can tweak the originals for ya's .. Getting pretty close on the New Blackout, and i'll be able to throw some extra's / tweaks to the originals & addons.. I'll get that together for ya, should be very easy I'll always be able to help it's within reason and someone not asking to tweak an entire theme lol. !!
THANKYOU oh Great one!!!!
I will never question you again...lol....Thanx man!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:06 AM

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
THANKYOU oh Great one!!!!
I will never question you again...lol....Thanx man!!!
Hehehe...I wouldn't either...I sent him something and I'll let him mess with it...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksave View Post
that's weird, i just checked my registry and didn't have that section in my registry so i couldn't change it. could be the reason why the cab didn't work to fix it.
yeah i love MR... but Mike has a BAD habit of not including DEFAULT registry entrys... this is just one of many i find annoying...

Old 05-05-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Full Force TP2
Carrier: Verizon

chagersc is keeping up the good workchagersc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
yeah i love MR... but Mike has a BAD habit of not including DEFAULT registry entrys... this is just one of many i find annoying...
man, some people are so incredibly annoying its almost unbearable.

Last edited by chagersc; 05-05-2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: i'm not talkin about mike
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:
I would have to disagree...some builds have things set up differently...so not every registry entry is default...if you don't like it then go back to a Default 'Stock' ROM...

There are simple ways you can accomplish things without saying that kind of stuff...

If I were you...I'd either...1) Backup your "Default" registry entries to install at your liking when flashing updates...or....2) Go back to Stock...and be default...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagersc View Post
man, some people are so incredibly annoying its almost unbearable.
OHH SNAP!!!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-05-2010 at 01:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2