PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

does anyone have a cab for bubble breaker that works with FF? nothing i can find works
Old 05-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

I've been gone for long, what've I missed?
Old 05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I've been gone for long, what've I missed?
about 150 pages of reading lol.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

scoobypup is a n00b

I think Mighty's ROMs are the absolute best out there, but I am totally in love with the black/white theme on Mr. X's ROM. Any chance of getting a black theme to put on the new ROMS? I really want to switch back to Mighty, but can't pull myself away from the black theme that comes with Mr. X.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:47 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
Here is my FF. Now only if I could get the date on the taskbar and change EV to 3g...i will be set.
-----------
guess i have to figure out how to add a screen shot
-----------------
lets try this again.
Here is my FF. Now only if I could get the date on the taskbar and change EV to 3g...i will be set.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Screen01.png
The 3G icon has been addressed awhile ago man...searching the tread with the search tool or using the paper clip works WONDERS...for convience look below...next time I won't be as nice...(this cab btw EVERYONE is a precursor to v2 which is in BETA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abodamer View Post
In 10 years, WM 20 will be implanted directly into your visual cortex. Until then, it's age discrimination, pure & simple!
I believe it would be WP 20 would it not my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Thanks but I just was asking what Full Force did that OF didn't.
MightyROM.com has great info about this and if you have been living under a rock for the last few months and haven't used either a 6.5 or 6.5.x ROM then it should have been an easy answer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
does anyone have a cab for bubble breaker that works with FF? nothing i can find works
I believe when I was using the FF BETA bubble breaker was there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobypup View Post
I think Mighty's ROMs are the absolute best out there, but I am totally in love with the black/white theme on Mr. X's ROM. Any chance of getting a black theme to put on the new ROMS? I really want to switch back to Mighty, but can't pull myself away from the black theme that comes with Mr. X.
Last I heard purian has a black theme in the works for MightyROM so be patient...as you can see purians themes are well worth the wait....
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.3GIconFix.FF.v1.cab (336.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
Connected phone, clicked on task.exe and accepted on 1st 2 pages and then when i click next i get this eror message "ERROR [240] file open. The update Utility can not open the requested file. Please check and update your Utility.

??
After connecting your phone to the computer (prior to running task29) did you ensure you had a connection with windows mobile device (or active sync)? WMD must 'see' the device in order to run any .exe (task29 or rom). Or, like others have said, you can go into bootloader (vol down + end key + reset button) which will run the .exe without having WMD running and connected. But, you HAVE to do one or the other (connect to WMD or be in bootloader).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
this might be a stupid question, but how do people like the mightyrom FF over all, any glitches that can be fixed or causing real problems, im using the april 23rd rom and it works great over all and yea i didnt really wanna flash to the may 1st OF cuz the changelog wasnt too long and was thinking about flashing to the FF, thanks for your input guys!
I wasn't a fan of 6.5.X until FF, and only after I put the start button at the bottom left corner (which also makes the buttons line up better), now i'm hooked!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

scoobypup is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

Last I heard purian has a black theme in the works for MightyROM so be patient...as you can see purians themes are well worth the wait....

I absolutely agree about purians themes. I will eagerly await the release of black awesomeness.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
Im using this on FF. I didn't create the cab. I don't recall who did, but it is working for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bubble Breaker Fixed.CAB (412.9 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

xjack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Is anyone experiencing fast battery drainage with the SE Version? I left my house for work this morning at 8:30 and my phone was fully charged. I have been using Slacker Radio, no phone calls, just a few text and now I am at 40% Battery level.
Any one else having the same issue please report.
Thanks
It's too early to tell since I haven't cycled enough times (on #2), but I've noticed Slacker over Wifi sucked up about 10% battery per hour on my first cycle.

I took it off the charger yesterday morning and with a couple dozen texts and ten calls I'm at 55% right now (36 hours later). Just turned on Slacker over the Phone Speaker so I'll post up with my batt life in a bit.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
congratz on 2milli mike, this hurts but you da man.
I will never let this quote die. Never!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Does somebody have a good, compatible and working Taskbar for the SE Version please?
Thanks
Yes, look here for some that were fixed for mightyrom...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2