PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

I want to remove the Verizon Wireless on the top left of SE.. without cookie home tab the file to edit is 7c60907d_manila..but with cookie home tab I can't find the Verizon Wireless entry in the file.. so what is the new manila file to edit when using cookie home tab...
thanks.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:17 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
I want to remove the Verizon Wireless on the top left of SE.. without cookie home tab the file to edit is 7c60907d_manila..but with cookie home tab I can't find the Verizon Wireless entry in the file.. so what is the new manila file to edit when using cookie home tab...
thanks.
Its in the CHT editor..go to Misc. Settings and its on the very bottom...
Old 05-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Its in the CHT editor..go to Misc. Settings and its on the very bottom...
---
never notice that.. thank you..
and you have been thanked..
Old 05-04-2010, 12:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Does anyone know if the reply "bug" every got fixed?

On the old WM 6.1 builds when you replied to a text it would mark the existing message as read. Ever since 6.5 (maybe even late 6.1) even when you reply it does not mark the message as read. You have to select each message on it's own or close out of messaging and go back in.

So if you are having a conversation with someone it's very annoying your light keeps blinking. The issue is caused by the htmlnote.dll file (I believe so anyway) and as far as I know it was never fixed on the 6.5 builds.

I guess this was a "feature" that was purposely put in but I (and many others) find it extremely annoying. I guess I have got so use to it and I don't think about it 2 much anymore but wondering if there is a working fix for it yet.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks mike again for full force its working spectacular besides slacker but oh well maybe if a newer build comes out or not a beta 6.5.5 the graphics issue will be resolved on some aspects of it oh only 300 views to go for 2 million congrats

edit changed to 300 views my bad typo
Old 05-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

i thought id see 2 mill by the time i went to lay down. boooooo

i estimate another hour (thread views updates every 30 minutesish)

hehe
Old 05-04-2010, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

Is anyone having issues with the order of the pictures in the Photos and Videos tab? I have pics numbered in this format IMAGE_001, IMAGE_002, etc. all the way to 60 and there's 2 or 3 out of order.

I am currently running the latest FF, but the same thing happened with the earlier version of mightymikes normal 6.5. It's not a big deal but it bugs me a little bit that I have an old pic showing up as the 1st (newest).
Old 05-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

I think that based on calculations, algorithms and algebra ...I am the 2,000,000 viewer.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
Does anyone know if the reply "bug" every got fixed?

On the old WM 6.1 builds when you replied to a text it would mark the existing message as read. Ever since 6.5 (maybe even late 6.1) even when you reply it does not mark the message as read. You have to select each message on it's own or close out of messaging and go back in.

So if you are having a conversation with someone it's very annoying your light keeps blinking. The issue is caused by the htmlnote.dll file (I believe so anyway) and as far as I know it was never fixed on the 6.5 builds.

I guess this was a "feature" that was purposely put in but I (and many others) find it extremely annoying. I guess I have got so use to it and I don't think about it 2 much anymore but wondering if there is a working fix for it yet.
yeah that does annoy the piss out of me as well... SOOO annoying...

Old 05-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I think that based on calculations, algorithms and algebra ...I am the 2,000,000 viewer.

Nope, nope.... you forgot to carry the 12teen. It's definately me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2