PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Why in the world are you still running BETA-1 darren?

lol

that shit has font issues!
Did you ever get the clock you where looking for?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

ok I think I found the problem. I installed 6.5.x and not 6.5

Here is the original taskbar page

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=671203

I think this taskbar is awesome, also very nice write up and full compatibility with cdma roms. I just tested it out and so far so good! Windows icon and speaker are both there.

Anyone looking for a taskbar should go check it out, it also changed your animated cursor which I like better than the default.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
Verizon TP2 6.5 / 2.5 sense. New to this flashing....concerned I will make a mistake....Last week with help from all you in this site (thank you very Much!)was able to unlock, flash Mighty Rom, add Cookie mod, add cabs for VZW text, battery % meter, several others. Hoping I could get some help with the steps necessary for upgrading to the new SE rom, with the cookie mod I keep seeing the 'Task 29' and not sure why or when this is used??? Help Please! Very much Thanks.....
As for task29, it clears your phone as someone previously mentioned and does not hurt to run it prior to flashing a new rom. You can download the task29 from post #6 which won't change/affect your radio. Just run it like any other rom...after running, you'll be stuck at the touch pro 2 screen, just go into bootloader (vol down + end button + reset button under the battery cover)...then just flash the new rom. As for you cookie home tab settings, you can save them by opening CHTeditor, menu then export settings. After flashing just go back and import settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
Does anyone know how to disable the HTC Slide to Unlock on the new ROM? It's driving me nuts. I've tried every fix found on the net and nothing works. I use S2U2 so I don't hang up on people, but have to go through the double unlock about 15 times a day.
Have you tried going into start > settings > lock, then making sure the box in unchecked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
FWW, wiping my device clean increases my pucker factor a bit and I have not elevated my comfort zone to that level yet.
So, as long as your device is still unlocked, then do a hard reset and then flash the new rom if you are a bit nervous about task29.

David
i
I can understand the hesitation to wipe the devise clean....the best thing to know is getting into bootloader mode (this will be your best friend)

Last edited by willyjay; 05-03-2010 at 08:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

alright, i haven't heard anything about footprints in about a yr, am i missing something? what happened to it

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 05-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

smjhays is a n00b

Hi,

Does anyone know how to make the TaskBar & SoftKey Bar Clear/Transparent?? I would like to keep Mighty's icons, just make the black bars go away.

Appreciated!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave View Post
I have been trying to find this for days now with no luck, But anyone know how i can play audio files (mp3 or wav) thru by bluetooth handsfree car kit. I have my voicemail emailed to me as a wav file but when in the car it wont play out the phone speaker or out the bluetooth kit. I have to turn off the bluetooth and reset the phone to get it play from the device speaker even. Its using windows media player, should i try another program ?
check out the attached CAB. It routes all audio through your BT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Hey Guys,
Just flashed FF, Lovin it so far. I am about 50 pages behind in catching up on this thread...Dang wedding planning is keeping from doing my daily ready..LOL.

Anyway, Does FF autoupdate Facebook like the 3/23 official did? forgive me if this has already been talked about?

TIA!!
I installed the FB tab from page 1 of this thread, and it auto updates great!
Attached Files
File Type: cab BT Audio.cab (226.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Ok....Running SE and I can't seem to pin down why this happens. HTC Taskmanager does not seem to start intermittenly after a reboot. The icon is not in the upper right corner and the the X button doesn't close the apps, even though the settings show it is set that way.

It typically coincides with the htc email notifications not incrementing/notifying when a new email or SMS is received. Has anyone experienced this?

I haven't installed anything in the last two days and it was working earlier today then I shifted my notification bar and quick link rows on the home tab and then noticed later in the day that is wasn't there.

Appreciate any ideas.

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

GTX works fine on official release. I turned off sense and installed the uncompressed wvga version and it all worked fine they fixed all the issues with the twitter tab font as well. the issue of the 'william archbell message' is still there so just install service pack 3 and soft reset. this is how my hometab looks now

Edit: I also have Dark Ninja's android taskbar with black percentage battery and dark ninjas white theme
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen27.jpg (8.7 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Ok....Running SE and I can't seem to pin down why this happens. HTC Taskmanager does not seem to start intermittenly after a reboot. The icon is not in the upper right corner and the the X button doesn't close the apps, even though the settings show it is set that way.

It typically coincides with the htc email notifications not incrementing/notifying when a new email or SMS is received. Has anyone experienced this?

I haven't installed anything in the last two days and it was working earlier today then I shifted my notification bar and quick link rows on the home tab and then noticed later in the day that is wasn't there.

Appreciate any ideas.
Every once in a while I had that issue with the 3-23 build myself and I could never figure out why or duplicate the issue. It happened probably 10 times in a 3-4 week span and finally it just stopped.

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 05-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
alright, i haven't heard anything about footprints in about a yr, am i missing something? what happened to it
camera doesn't support tagging.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2