PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Ok I got a secret..I have flashed all of them in the past few days just to play with. I have it down to a science so now I know what I want on it. Now that I have figured out LD jacks shit up, I am lovin it!
lol same here. I have all my cabs/regedits in my XDA folder ready to go!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Ok I got a secret..I have flashed all of them in the past few days just to play with. I have it down to a science so now I know what I want on it. Now that I have figured out LD jacks shit up, I am lovin it!
ALL of them?.. Including SE??
Old 04-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave View Post
I will be glad to see something soon, as the last official MR Rom is strarting to melt down. I cant make it thru the day with out 4 to 5 resets, battery life has went to the crapper. Its really strange i have been on this rom for over a month and have added nothing new or removed anyting. It worked great for the first several week and now it painfull to use.
I can think of a couple things that will cause things like that to happen that can't be fixed with a soft reset.

First, if you have a huge number of texts stored up, that (supposedly) will slow Manilla down. SInce they are still there when you SR, things just return to their slowness. Try cleaning house a bit.

Second, A bad SD card could slow your system down. I had a problem like that in the past (on my TP1) and it ended up being a bad memory card. Replacing it - with a larger one, of course - fixed the problem. The first signs of a bad SD card for me was that it would take much longer to boot up after flashing a now ROM or a hard reset. Swapping to another SD fixed it for me. Give it a try, especially if you have a spare SD.

Hope that helps.

David
Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
ALL of them?.. Including SE??

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. I am aware I have the right to remain silent and plead the 5th, as I chose to do so now.

Give some
Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. I am aware I have the right to remain silent and plead the 5th, as I chose to do so now.
Then I'll take that as a 'NO'
Old 04-30-2010, 06:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

signalsoldier is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueWelkin View Post
Those sounds don't recognize the ringtone folder, just put the sounds in the windows directory and you'll be able to select those sounds for alarms and text messages and such.

Worked like a charm!! Thanks mate!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Thanks MrMedia, I am going to try "Check Notifications" just to see if it has any effect. In the past I often flashed a new ROM several times a week so this wasn't an issue. However, lately I have been letting ROMs ride on my device for much longer (I used Impact for almost 2 months) and it would be nice to keep the OS clean and clear over extended periods of time.
Using Check Notifications on a device newer than WM 5.0 will result in strange behavior and most likely will require a hard reset. I used it on a version of 6.0 and it wouldn't sync anymore. It seemed to have cleared the notification that it was connected to my pc.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

digitaldust is just getting started

Quote:
Good afternoon my fellow crackheads. I see that no one has gone into complete meltdown just yet...but I am sure everyone is counting the seconds. LOL
I think it should be Flashheads not Crackheads
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

smjhays is a n00b

tick/tock, the lurkers await!!

LOL
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Just my experience...be careful with SPB Backup...although a nice program it can backup files that can cause headaches with updated ROMs...but if it works for you by all means...
Appreciate your concern. I've been using SPB Backup for 5+ years and pretty much know when it will work and when it won't. I also know when and what type of restore to choose: normal, new device, new ROM. It will not work when going from one ROM to a different ROM, or between different OS builds.
In this case, after doing a Task29 I flashed the 021010 ROM, activated my phone @ *228 and then ran the SPB Backup restore (from the 021010 ROM) and ran ActiveSync (have to establish as new device) and everything was cool. Only minor things like Favorite Contacts in SPB Mobile Shell have to be redone.
What works great with SPB Backup is to create folders that contain the ROM install and your last backup on that ROM and you can flash back to it very quickly and effortlessly.

Last edited by Summit; 04-30-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2