PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

It's just the power of diversity!! Not everyone likes Chocolate so Vanilla and Strawberry were made.. Pick your poison!! FF or SE!! Can't judge your preference but one thing is sure, they are all great roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
correct but people getting mad that you don't agree with them is the reason this country still has so many issues

Old 04-28-2010, 04:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

my se
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.3 KB, 100 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That's a tiny pic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
my se
Old 04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
It's just the power of diversity!! Not everyone likes Chocolate so Vanilla and Strawberry were made.. Pick your poison!! FF or SE!! Can't judge your preference but one thing is sure, they are all great roms.
and i definitely agree with you there
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 04-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I've been using LockDevice v1.6 since I flashed Full Force and I have not had an SOD or any other issues with it.
It will come trust me. I have alot of appreciation for LD but it is not working right. Since I have removed...no problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
For people having trouble with LD, try smartlock. I have noticed that with LD i have gotten SOD. With smartlock i havent had any issues.Fixing to do another SOD fix thread on main forums for people who keep having this issue, dont have my notes complete and need more testing to be sure it works. BTW did anyone try the swype cab i posted earlier? any fixes to the no data glitch? Thanks.
I will have to giver her a shot. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweavis View Post
Having an issue when the phone is locked with LockDevice, receive a MMS, slide to unlock and the phone hangs.

Removed LockDevice and going to try to use CHT for the auto lock. It doesn't seem to lock automatically when I press the standby button. Still playing with it. Not sure if it's the ROM, MMS, or LockDevice.
LOCKDEVICE...its the DEVIL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
FYI, There has been some chatter about the LockDevice 1.6.1 or 1.6.2 version possibly calling the SOD and some GWES.exe memory increased.

I personally can say that with LD 1.6.2 installed, I did not have any SOD issues, and after uninstalling it, did not see my GWES.exe memory decrease by much, but just in case, I removed it and am learning to like the Co0kies Home TAB 1.71.1 Lock screen. It gives me what I need so why have an additional CAB (I have way too many) installed if I don't need it.

Eagerly waiting for the SE, but do like the current FF Beta.

Happy flashing!
Since I have removed this, GWES went down. I cant raise it above 22mb now. And have been using the same stuff besides LD. Devil I tell ya! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
For once, you weren't one of the ones in trouble.... Hmmm, maybe not - you just look like someone who should get in trouble a lot.....
I get that alot....I see people are working you to VIP status...about every post you get is thanked...You a VIP...oh my...the VIP lounge is gonna get interesting..lol

Give some
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

I know...can you imagine her posting in some of those "certain threads" that are umm....up her alley

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Lmfao!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I see people are working you to VIP status...about every post you get is thanked...You a VIP...oh my...the VIP lounge is gonna get interesting..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
I know...can you imagine her posting in some of those "certain threads" that are umm....up her alley
Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Lmfao!!!
Y'all sound like you know me or something! lolol

Edit: the VIP room can always use another girl in the house

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

Quote:
IF ANYONE leaks any more info about release dates and where to look bla bla bla... you will be removed from future beta's and I WILL POSTPONE the release.

DO NOT make me angry.

Be patient and wait. Period!
PEOPLE, PLEASE BE CIVILIZE........SOME PEOPLE........SHEESH!

Sir Mike on behalf of my fellow PPCGEEKERS, am apologizing for their action. again, thank you very much.

Artlexvi of Philippines
Old 04-28-2010, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

More than likely, those users that have always used his "official build" will continue to do so. Those who used Impact will probably use FF.

FF is much better than Impact was. Speed and memory management are the main two things that i feel have "most" improved. since we are doing the "in my opinion" posts, IMO heavy users will move toward the official build..hence the reason he's calling it the "official build." It's way more stable and doesn't have some of the glitches that 6.5.x builds are having.

For those that browse, use their phone, and like "tricking out their device" and don't care about some of these issues, FF will be your choice...

I haven't tried out SE, but both FF and the Official Betas are off the hook overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
personally FF isn't that appealing to me once i tried it. The start menu on the bottom with the buttons not always aligning properly just isn't sexy to me. I went on to his Official Beta and i'm loving that right now. And to all you FF fans don't bash me this is how I feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
agreed. i'm not much of a fan of 6.5.x either

in fact, way back before this thread was scrubbed i think i even remember MightyMike saying he doesn't like it much either
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
We can't bash on personal opinion, That's how this country became a great country!! =D>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2