PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

VeGeTa-X is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

ok so when I install 2.5 I should do a hard reset you recommend?
Old 03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeGeTa-X
ok so when I install 2.5 I should do a hard reset you recommend?
Right. 1 clear storage. If you have issues like slow, something doesn't work right then do it again and don't install anything. If it isn't slow and everything works then check what you installed. If it is still slow flash to stock then back.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (CDMA)

thx1200 is a n00b
Messed up my dialer a bit...

Okay I'm not sure which cab I played with did this, but somehow the dialpad buttons in my dialer got shifted up a notch above the "talk" button (see the attached image). No big deal except that the sensitive areas are in their normal resting spot. I'm assuming something left some file designed for VGA screens on my device. Does anybody know what file or registry setting has to do with dialer button graphics positions? I uninstalled anything remotely related to the dialer or phone and it's still messed up...

EDIT: Solved my own problem. There's a registry setting that sets up "Extra Large Buttons" for the phone user that is all thumbs. If anybody else has this issue, go into a registry editor and change HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\XXLKeyPad to 0, then soft reset.

A good visual reference of the extra large keypad versus the normal one can be viewed at this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...66&postcount=2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 03 31_18 54 47_0000_111f.jpg (142.4 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
My Windows Phone Apps: ReRemind / TouchFlo Detacher / Mobile Shell 3 Toggler / iContact AE / BattLineSvc / ZoomBarPlus

Last edited by thx1200; 03-31-2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Solved my own problem.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

Sephious is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
You got thanked
I was trying to be nice, but I guess i shouldn't be to someone that does not appreciate all the hard work that Mike puts into his Rom, and the hard work that everyone else puts into the thread to create CABS and GOODIES.
Hey guess what you take stuff too seriously, but if lil girls like you want to start flame wars go for it. I was just asking if anyone else had this problem, but whatever this rom is a piece of crap and so are you. Now you will have something to complain about other than the fact you are a complete loser.... LOL you people really are funny.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost CDMA

shcoolboy313 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
I believe you're right, and I know this has been working for most. Perhaps I should mention (Since I forgot to before) that I'm on a sprint phone using boost mobile cdma as my carrier. This may be no problem for the way things are set up on a normal sprint phone, but for some reason it didn't play nice with boost. Usually I just change the server address and it will take right off. Everything else remains the same, as it uses sprint's network for everything anyway. I only saw this as a way to further diversify the file for use with better support. In retrospect, I guess if the file works, it works, but if it does not, the reg settings provided in my original post are an option. If it fixed it for me by only being more specific in telling the reg that my phone is actually what it is, and seeing as the current key value entry is obviously not the phone model anyone here is using, I guess I was saying "diversify" and you are say don't fix what aint broken. Perfectly fine by me. I can do a few reg changes when I need them. Food for thought if you ever plan on doing an update to the 5.2.12.62 version that came with the new sprint rom. I only found it on one rom so far. Not sure of what updates are involved.
I have Boost CDMA also and i have tried every Arcsoft Cab in this thread and i still havent gotten MMS to work.Can you or someone else please point me in the right direction of what Arcsoft Cab i should use and what server or reg settings i should change
Old 03-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephious View Post
Hey guess what you take stuff too seriously, but if lil girls like you want to start flame wars go for it. I was just asking if anyone else had this problem, but whatever this rom is a piece of crap and so are you. Now you will have something to complain about other than the fact you are a complete loser.... LOL you people really are funny.

Dude, the ROM is good, your just an idiot. When you ask if anyone else is having probllem with "this piece of crap ROM" then your asking for trouble.

Why don't you go and get a Trac phone and get the f%ck off this site?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Dude, the ROM is good, your just an idiot. When you ask if anyone else is having probllem with "this piece of crap ROM" then your asking for trouble.

Why don't you go and get a Trac phone and get the f%ck off this site?
Just chill guys.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 03-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Actually my friend, i think you take things a little too seriously. Of course everyone here is entiltled to their own opinion. But we are all here because we want to be and because whe appreciate ALL the hard work that Mike and the other chef put in. they litterally put in hundreds of hours for major releases like this. If you have any problems everyone here is more that willing to help you solve those problems, but no one is here to be negative and bad mouth anything. If you dont like like please move on and leave the BS where it belongs. We are here because we like modding our phones and helping other do the same thing. We dont knock anyone for what they do, no matter how much or little they do. We may make fun of people from time to time. But who doesn't make fun of people that they talk to all the time.
It obvious that you are not likeing MR and like I said before you are entitled to your opinion, and we respect that. BUT Please RESPECT all the work that Mike has put into it.
If you want respect than respect should be given.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

this is what i should call "mighty" drama lmao

"The Truth is only as factual as you believe it to be....." - Explisiv Knowledge
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv
this is what i should call "mighty" drama lmao
Someone trolls us and it is OK for 1 or 2 people to defend the ROM and everyone should just move on. That's how it should be.

Instead 5 people say something then the person comes back and starts hating on people and not the ROM so 10 people start trash talking and all hell breaks loose. That's what we don't want to happen.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2