PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:20 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quick question. How do you guys remove programs that cant be removed from the remove apps list? I tried to uninstall something and it says that it cant be uninstalled and do I want to remove it from the list? I say yes and its still there. I tried to install and and then uninstall it but that didnt work. Any suggestions?
Old 03-31-2010, 12:22 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
What does your KeepMyTones 1.6 program do?
Are you sure that I am who you are wanting to ask that? I never had that cab installed on my phone. I dont even know what that is.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Sorry, wrong person.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Hey Hypo,

I had posted this for someone thinking it was you by mistake. Try the newer version of Sprint Navi that originally came on the TP2 stock. Has auto rotate to landscape with keyboard closed.

Sprint TeleNav Sprint PPC 5.5.24.cab

Also, what is your Keep My Tones V1.6 progam for?

Here are my CABS if your interested:

World Card (SPCS)
Wei Enterprises nueKBLight
Vicsoft ClearTemp
tsowen taskbar
Sprint Navi 2.1.40.0
SplashData Splash ID
SPB Backup
Schap's Registry Editor
Schap's Advanced Task Manager
SA Production TurnOfTheLight
Rvanavr Lyrics Finder 1.0
RARLAB Pocket RAR
Q-Mobile Midomi
Q Inbox Extender
psShutXP Power Key
OrangeSoftware PocketUno
NFL Mobile
NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
MoDaCO AppToDate
Mighty ROM Stock Signal
Might ROM Notificaiton Blinking Light
Microsoft Bing (Original, not new)
Micromega MSS Converter
JCM Development CHT Editor
J.S. Advance Configuration Tool 3.3
Inta Computers ACR
htcAddicts CleanRAM
Gudensoft Email Scheduler
Fizz Software Fizz Bill Now
DHR Lock Device 1.6
Customization Tools
cRaCK*****'s Snooze Options
Colored Home TAB
C.Ghisler Total Commander
briggs SmartLyrics
AVS GPS WeatherRadar
arelas Sliding Sound
Arcsoft MMS Sprint 5.0.94.128c
ARANG color calendar
apristel FlipClockFix
ageye G-Watch
3GVision i-mnigma
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:29 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Sorry, wrong person.
All good man. Thanks for the PM tho. I seen some cabs that seem interesting and am going to try them out when I get time.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Sprint

Sephious is a n00b

Anyone else having problems with this rom, I installed it and now whenever i soft reset the phone or remove the battery the phone asks me to provision for the carrier again and all of my installed apps and contacts are deleted. This would be a great feature if I was a paranoid schizo and thought sprint was keeping track of me.... jk. But seriously I have reinstalled the rom three times now from two different systems and continue to have the issue. I will be flashing back to the stock sprint rom to see if the issue persists if it does I will be relocking my phone and getting it replaced.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuff

Anyone want to add some color to the Mighty ROM startup animation?

Downsized for display purposes and set to animate continously, the file you put on the phone will animate once and then go to your welcomehead.192 image...

There are 2 ways of doing this:

1. Copy the file from the attached zip file to your Windows directory and edit the following registry key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAnimation\StartupGif
value: \Windows\mightyanimation.gif

2. Back up the file "MightyROM.gif" in your Windows directory and rename the file from the attached zip file to MightyROM.gif and copy it to your Windows directory.

Hope you like it

gadget1
Attached Files
File Type: zip mightyanimation.zip (273.2 KB, 195 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
And which theme did you install?
I had the Blue theme I got on mightyrom.com, but since then I installed the tjElite dialer and it works fine now.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Sprint

Sephious is a n00b

So no one else is having problems with this rom being a piece of crap. I have been using builds of mighty rom for over a year now and have never had problems like this. I just flashed back to the stock sprint rom and my phone is running great. Question : why is mighty mike no longer leaving links for the older versions of mightyrom on mightyrom . c o m? This does not make any sense other than bandwidth issues. if anyone has a link to the previous mighty rom version I would really appreciate it.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephious View Post
So no one else is having problems with this rom being a piece of crap. I have been using builds of mighty rom for over a year now and have never had problems like this. I just flashed back to the stock sprint rom and my phone is running great. Question : why is mighty mike no longer leaving links for the older versions of mightyrom on mightyrom . c o m? This does not make any sense other than bandwidth issues. if anyone has a link to the previous mighty rom version I would really appreciate it.

How do you figure it's a piece of crap?
Could it possibly be something your doing wrong to make you think that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2