PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 08:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
"MightyROM Official Themes To Come!

Thanks,

Purian"

I believe that's the second post
I can't wait for blackout

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 03-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Kaikou is a n00b

Anyone have a cab that sets the signal bars to 7?
Old 03-27-2010, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

come on man. its been posted 5-6 times in a few days. look at posts 2-4. its somewhere in there as well.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Lurker

Kaikou is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

come on man. its been posted 5-6 times in a few days. look at posts 2-4. its somewhere in there as well.
The only thing that is posted there is a registry edit and I was wondering if an individual had possibly created a .cab that had not been edited into the main posts.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Can anyone solve the problem of my AP Mobile app? Its killing me without my wacky news section...when I install it says it can't locate a database...anyone....please...I am begging you...(I need to go to bed...)
Just intalled AP Mobile and went to wacky news with no problem....sorry to hear it's not working for you!
Old 03-27-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know how to change program icons? I'm trying to change the icon for "Album." I have read up on it, but I can't find a program that works.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikou
Quote:

The only thing that is posted there is a registry edit and I was wondering if an individual had possibly created a .cab that had not been edited into the main posts.
post 4 or 5 in Eschelon's thread. 7signalbarcab. again, plus its been posted in this thread many times. search next time..it will help.

Last edited by jshaas2; 03-27-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Lurker

Kaikou is a n00b

Quote:

post 4 or 5 in Eschelon's thread. 7signalbarcab. again, plus its been posted in this thread many times. search next time..it will help.
A post to Eschelon's thread that has that cab in it would be helpful, as the search brings up two recent threads started by that user and neither feature that cab. A search for that cab using the site's search engine, brings up zero results. (other than this particular post)

Edit: Found it under signalseven.cab

Last edited by Kaikou; 03-27-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikou View Post
A post to Eschelon's thread that has that cab in it would be helpful, as the search brings up two recent threads started by that user and neither feature that cab. A search for that cab using the site's search engine, brings up zero results. (other than this particular post)

Edit: Found it under signalseven.cab
What he was tryin to say, it's not in a separate thread, it's in this thread on the 1st page. You can search the thread itself instead of the entire ppc. Reading up on the first page posts 3-5 should help you understand a little better.

Thanks

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579
Old 03-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Hey Purian, how's the Blue Satin Theme coming along?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2