PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bjorn2fyte is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

As Always Great Rom, Not sure If anyone else is having this issue, But went from last Mighty version to this one but no matter what cab I attempt to install on new Rom it gives same message ' ...Installation of ... was unsuccessful. '. Its prob a silly mistake im overlooking but cant figure it out.
Any Ideas?
Old 03-24-2010, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn2fyte View Post
As Always Great Rom, Not sure If anyone else is having this issue, But went from last Mighty version to this one but no matter what cab I attempt to install on new Rom it gives same message ' ...Installation of ... was unsuccessful. '. Its prob a silly mistake im overlooking but cant figure it out.
Any Ideas?
Thats kind of weird haha... I havent had this issue.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn2fyte View Post
Any Ideas?
I was having a similar issue after I installed Resco Explorer, after that installation everything else told me it installed correctly but it did not.

A quick soft reset alleviated my issue though.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:01 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sorry if I don't post often but I can't find any issues with this ROM right now...

Although I think I destroyed my AP Mobile cab as now when I install it things go weird on my phone. I shoulda stopped tinkering with it...hehe oh well no ap mobile app...this isn't the ROM's fault its probably fault of my own...
Old 03-24-2010, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

+1 on the dialer overlapping issue while using the following themes with WAR :

Blackout I/II

Slap a Hoe Red

Blue Satin R3BoRN

I Haven't Experienced any random soft or hard resets but when ever i soft reset my phone my location resets to off also still no youtube fix for "proxyname not sticking" hope this helps any one and hopefully one of you geniuses out there can help solve some of these issues
Old 03-24-2010, 03:07 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Are you using ActiveSync or IMAP with your Gmail?
IMAP for me

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Hmmm.... interesting.... try the one I referenced (USC 2.1 found at this post of Mr. X: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 ..... from what I understand, this is an excellent radio....
Thanks again for this suggestion no SOD Today and i have better signal then i had with the stock 6.1 on and the new spritn one this won worked like a charm hitting thanks for you

thanks tink
Old 03-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Thanks again for this suggestion no SOD Today and i have better signal then i had with the stock 6.1 on and the new spritn one this won worked like a charm hitting thanks for you

thanks tink
You're welcome!! A "Thanks" back atcha' This particular radio was recommended by Mighty Mike a ways back... thank you Mike!!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 03-24-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Anyone know what the status is of the USC 2.18 radio revamp is? I remember Mike saying it was getting a revamp done on the old project thread awhile back. correct me if Im wrong though.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

@⌥ saumaun ☢

Hey buddy since you liek cleaning thousands of post can u clean this up lol jk this is insane you leave it nice and clean and within 2 days its on page 90 something talk about mike being popular lol

Last edited by hookahzorr; 03-24-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2