PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i know dude...i'v been waiting for 3 or 4 years for someone to do that. lol

here you go WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, AVI
do you know the individual supported pieces for audio? I am thinking about doing a encode of my collection in 480p for my viewing pleasure on my TP2 but dont want to use the wrong audio codec and have video and no sound...

THX and, yeah, there WAS one I think (codec pack that is) for WM, but it never was updated/upgraded so its dead (WM2003SE/WM5 it think it was for, and only specific brand)

Old 05-29-2010, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
do you know the individual supported pieces for audio? I am thinking about doing a encode of my collection in 480p for my viewing pleasure on my TP2 but dont want to use the wrong audio codec and have video and no sound...

THX and, yeah, there WAS one I think (codec pack that is) for WM, but it never was updated/upgraded so its dead (WM2003SE/WM5 it think it was for, and only specific brand)
i posted that info 2 pages back. i wouldn't try to re-invent the wheel here. there are many threads on people doing this and what program they use and what resolution, what format, what bitrate....all that stuff. Just a suggestion.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i posted that info 2 pages back. i wouldn't try to re-invent the wheel here. there are many threads on people doing this and what program they use and what resolution, what format, what bitrate....all that stuff. Just a suggestion.
wow I totally missed it, (it was on the page before this one... well for me at least on 195 of 196... 40posts per page setup)

Thanks and Thanked!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I haven't flashed my phone since official release 5/24/10. My addiction is so bad that I get other people's phones and flash them too. ha ha ha!!
i haven't flashed since 5/01/2010 and yes my addiction is so bad that i flashed my friends phone also.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i just got windows 7 which active sync or windows device manager should i use?

nvrmind figured it out

Last edited by hookahzorr; 05-29-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Look The task manger decided to connect to the task bar look at my b4 and after. Weird EH???

Before:
After:
Old 05-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Look The task manger decided to connect to the task bar look at my b4 and after. Weird EH???
Before:
After:
I never noticed that till you pointed that out, how did you get it to move up cause I am going to see it all the time now.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So why are we all here on a holiday weekend????

I got an excuse, I'm at work getting dinner ready!! how bout you guys?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
So why are we all here on a holiday weekend????

I got an excuse, I'm at work getting dinner ready!! how bout you guys?
Same old same old Saturday night, we are doing a Family BBQ tomorrow, starting to marinate the Chicken tonight.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

We got the Women's softball games on, the grilled chicken is done, Firehouse doors are closed.. Time to eat and relax. Till the next call!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Same old same old Saturday night, we are doing a Family BBQ tomorrow, starting to marinate the Chicken tonight.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2