PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge View Post
Did you get a cab for this?
I'm looking for this as well.

thanks.
you can try this one. I know it works on my ROM (not a Mighty).

sorry, i'll try to upload it when i get home. ppcgeeks is being retarded right now.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 05-21-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
maybe him and ziggy are doing a little bump and grind with the phone in between???
TMI, but yea, maybe

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 05-21-2010, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Anyone have try nice taskbar from rtwood? Please share feedback. Any influence on MightyROM performance? available at www.ppcmods.com/taskbars.html
Old 05-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Anyone have try nice taskbar from rtwood? Please share feedback. Any influence on MightyROM performance? available at www.ppcmods.com/taskbars.html
Those look really Nice, I am using Dark ninja's from XDA right now, it works great and I am honestly scared to change because everything does work. seems like there has been a lot of taskbar issues lately and don't want to risk it but they do look really good.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
I agree they look great..

What i REALLY like though, is the layout of that website... I wish that MightyROM had the same sort of "organized" layout for the Mod's/etc that are written for it.

Maybe I'm just a visual dork, but, I prefer these clean screenshots, obvious download buttons, very clear "version compatibility"...

... very impressed with the overall layout..
Old 05-21-2010, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

wow..pretty quiet in here today. everything's working great!
Old 05-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

That's when you know all is goooood!

Give some
Old 05-21-2010, 03:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

I'm having a couple of problems (MightyROM Full Force):

1. When I use the stock Task Manager (TaskManagerApp), it freezes the device most of the time (not all the time, though). Anyone else? Any idea why?

And the reason I'm having to use Task Manager so regularly and so became aware of (1) is:

2. The "X" button in the bottom right of app screens is not closing applications. Yes, I've set it to do so in the aforementioned Task Manager (End Programs by tapping "X"), but the in Full Force doesn't seem to behave according to that preference. Is there somewhere else for me to set the "X" button in FF to close apps?

Thanks a lot...
Old 05-21-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post

1. When I use the stock Task Manager (TaskManagerApp), it freezes the device most of the time (not all the time, though). Anyone else? Any idea why?

And the reason I'm having to use Task Manager so regularly and so became aware of (1) is:

2. The "X" button in the bottom right of app screens is not closing applications. Yes, I've set it to do so in the aforementioned Task Manager (End Programs by tapping "X"), but the in Full Force doesn't seem to behave according to that preference. Is there somewhere else for me to set the "X" button in FF to close apps?

Thanks a lot...
Nope that's not a FF issue, that's just the way 6.5.x works. Hitting the X doesn't really close things.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post

Thanks a lot...
This app makes the X button close apps that use the X button.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5481
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2