PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2
Carrier: Verizon

arn24 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

[QUOTE=tjELITE;1747852]Look in the Gmail settings...it should have a selection that deletes from server which would delete from the Google server...thus removing it completely

QUOTE]
I tried that setting at the actual gmail account and it did not fix the problem. I don't see anything in the phones setting under 'Gmail' that gives me that option. This worked fine on the stock rom.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Aaron
Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Look in your actual Gmail account on the regular computer under settings. It should have the option there.

[QUOTE=arn24;1747886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Look in the Gmail settings...it should have a selection that deletes from server which would delete from the Google server...thus removing it completely

QUOTE]
I tried that setting at the actual gmail account and it did not fix the problem. I don't see anything in the phones setting under 'Gmail' that gives me that option. This worked fine on the stock rom.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Aaron

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

^^ I tried that, but I did it from my phone's browser as I can't access Gmail here at work. I'll double check that it 'took' when I get home, but it seemed like I was able to change it successfully. It worked fine before, and I don't see how flashing a new ROM would change the settings at Gmail. IDK

Thanks guys!

Aaron
Old 05-12-2010, 04:12 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Aaron
Do this...

Go to your Gmail Inbox on your phone...

Click Menu->Tools->Options
Click and hold the Gmail account in the box till the settings come up
Click Send/Recieve Schedule
On the bottom click Advanced Settings
Then select Delete them off the server from the drop down and click done...

Enjoy...
Old 05-12-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I just did that, although I had to go into the 'Outlook' inbox to access those menus. I'm not sure it fixed the problem, though, as I can delete the messages, then hit send/recieve, and although the 'new message couter' thing (green circle w/numbers) doesn't register new messages, many, but not all, of the messages I just deleted are back.

Maybe the settings need some time 'take', or I need to reset, but my battery is running low with no way to charge it here so I'll have to mess with it when I get home.

I do appreciate the suggestions!

Thanks!

Aaron
Old 05-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone.

Busy schedule lately with work and such, haven't had time to browse PPCG at all lately. Glad to see a shitload of users chipping in and helping eachother out!

Glad everyone is enjoying the latest offering! I shall drop by soon enough and continue regular activity!

Cheerio
Old 05-12-2010, 04:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

good 2 here from u MiKeY Boi
Old 05-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Unhappy Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Anyone having battery drain issues with SE? My phone was fully charged at 7am. Used it to check out facebook for half an hour then only made two calls. by 10 am it was dead. Cant figure out why my battery drained that fast. Any ideas?
Old 05-12-2010, 04:47 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone.

Busy schedule lately with work and such, haven't had time to browse PPCG at all lately. Glad to see a shitload of users chipping in and helping eachother out!

Glad everyone is enjoying the latest offering! I shall drop by soon enough and continue regular activity!

Cheerio
Good to see you back around Mike...guess that means Mr. X will mysteriously disappear for awhile...hehehe....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

walter17 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Anyone having battery drain issues with SE? My phone was fully charged at 7am. Used it to check out facebook for half an hour then only made two calls. by 10 am it was dead. Cant figure out why my battery drained that fast. Any ideas?
Interesting that you should mention this...I'm starting to have battery issues with SE too, but I thought that it may have to do with a few cabs I installed (HTC Performance, tsowen taskbar, Touch X Power Management).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2